Reperio Human Capital Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Reperio Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for Reperio for over a year now and I can’t imagine working anywhere else. From the world-class training we receive to the uncapped commission scheme and endless perks that come with this role, it is a fantastic place to start your career.

The work of a recruitment consultant is very challenging; however, Patrick and James have created a culture and a training system that give you the best platform on the market to make a big impact and take your career to a new level. With hard work and the help and direction from the team, the sky is the limit and this opportunity could easily change your life.

The management team at Reperio are a big part of the reason I love working here. Patrick and James are very approachable, and I never hesitate to approach them with any issues I face in my day to day activities. The best thing about Reperio is that they reward hard work with promotions when they are deserved, Lunch clubs and even all-expense paid holidays!! (go to our website for the Malaga 2018 photos!)

If you are certain you want to enter the world of recruitment, Reperio is undoubtedly the place you can apply to.

Cons

This is a hard industry to work in. The role is challenging and comes with long hours, stressful days, and daily set-backs as with any job. If you want to work in this industry, you will need a strong work ethic and resilience to pick yourself up when something goes wrong. If this sounds like you, you should apply!

Advice to Management

More Sukies for the drinks fridge.

2. "Life at Reperio"

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great office environment, colleagues are very friendly and don't take themselves too seriously. You are made to feel welcome from day 1 which helps get over the dreaded first day
    - Regular socialising outside of the office
    - Treated well - coffee, fresh fruit every week and birthdays are celebrated with treats
    - Directors want you to progress in your career and offer opportunities to upskill
    - Ability to work on your own initiative
    - New ideas are considered
    - Great city centre location
    - Hard work is rewarded
    - Growing organisation

Cons

- Being a recruitment consultant is hard work and stressful, but you know what you will be faced with before you start, there will be no surprises
    - Need to be self-motivated, organised and good at timekeeping

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The honesty and open culture is so important

3. "Great training, great support - opportunity to create yourself a great career."

Former Employee - Recruiting Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Former Employee - Recruiting Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I worked at Reperio Human Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From day one you will experience tailored training educating you in how to work the Reperio way; I came into this role with no experience of recruitment and can outright say the training alone, both the internally crafted modules and externally sought workshops the company offers not only gears you up to do your job to an extremely high standard, but going forward in my work life 80% of what I learned can be adapted to a number of career scenarios- and for that I am extremely grateful. You will work to an exceptionally high standard at Reperio and the training is the first piece of the puzzle.

The team is very tight and friendly; this makes for a really helpful support structure when times get tough. It is a very social team and going for a drink after work is not uncommon to say the least! Don't be surprised when you have a beer put on your desk at 5pm on a Friday from one of the directors either- I found this to be a really great gesture, you will feel valued and success is celebrated; by the same token both James and Patrick the directors are extremely approachable if you want to discuss an aspect of the job you are finding tough to manage, there is no such thing as a stupid question here- both of them have cut their teeth in recruitment to a very high standard in a number of countries and have a wealth of experience they are truly not shy about sharing with you. As surplus to the initial weeks of training this is really invaluable...but it is really up to you to ask and talk if you feel something is amiss! You'll also learn quickly the directors' generosity is huge, they do not do team days or Christmas parties by half measures and once again this solidified to me how I was valued as part of the team; not to mention there are team trips abroad too!

Work your way! Working as a recruitment consultant is easily the hardest job I've had; that is the nature of the industry and they make no illusions to you even from the first telephone call when starting the process getting into the job. Reperio let you work your way, you'll have independence, you'll be given the tools and the guidelines to how the company operates but it goes without saying you will take responsibility for your workflow. KPIs are in place as an aid, with these analytics helping you tailor your output- tackling this job from an entrepreneurial angle is very satisfying, whether its building strong working relationships with new clients or providing a high standard of communication and service to an extremely talented candidate, it's all to play for!

Cons

Unfortunately the Recruitment Industry is a very tough one and as a result the Cons are not in Reperio Human Capital's control - this has to be made clear. Expect long hours; this is not a 9-5 job, you will find yourself working until 7pm on occasion, you will also hear "no" a lot which can grind you down a little but it happens to EVERYONE, you just need to manage those setbacks and as I mentioned in the Pros the team are there for you. You get out of it what you put in, that sounds clichéd but its truth- every day is a school day and the directors give you the space to learn from your actions, for better or worse.

Given this career path is a dedication of time and maximum effort, James and Patrick really couldn't do any more to make things as comfortable as possible, whether its physical additions such as a fully stocked fridge with beer and soft drinks, coffee round the clock, fresh fruit in the office or even just the convenience of getting your requested leave greenlit rapidly it all adds up...the commission structure is excellent too!

Highly recommended to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!

4. "Great prospects, massive opportunities"

Current Employee - Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Current Employee - Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training and support provided from day 1 tailored to your strengths and weaknesses.
    Great office environment, everyone is very close, always full of banter, very motivating atmosphere. We support each other on the bad days and celebrate each others successes on the good ones! We regularly socialise with after work pints and days/evenings out.
    Great leadership from the Directors, really helpful and approachable, open to new ideas.
    Theres little to none micromanagement, you’re encouraged to run your desk the way you want to and are given the freedom to do so.
    MASSIVE financial gains, if your open to criticism and take the advice of the more senior consultants and Directors you can very quickly be earning 3/4/5X what your peers do.
    Fantastic incentives with very reasonable targets from free suits to days out eating and drinking in the finest restaurant around to all expenses paid for luxury company holidays and more.
    Great commission structure, one the best ones I’ve saw about.
    Promotions and advancements based off performance rather than time served.

Cons

The hours are long and some days are really challenging but this is something thats synonymous with the recruitment industry and not something targeted at Reperio. Due to the fast financial and career gains and the longevity of it, recruitment roles attract a lot of attention and it really isn’t for everyone. If your not open to a bit of hard work and open to criticism for improvement purposes you won’t make it far in this industry. A lot of people who don’t make it find it easier to blame the company and colleagues rather than accept it just wasn’t for them.

Advice to Management

Keep the incentives and office atmosphere going, they’re the key to it being such a great place to work!!

5. "Working at Reperio"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of training, trips abroad and fabulous lunches are on offer. If you work hard you are rewarded. The team is good and we have a bit of banter in the office.

Cons

It's not easy, but that's why the rewards are so good. I've been to some of the best restaurants in Belfast for reaching targets and also enjoyed trips to Palma and Barcelona.
    This isn't a 9-5 job. You get what you put in.

"Bullying work environment"

Pros

Some good and supportive colleagues and sociable culture. Good incentives for staff to meet targets including commission and dinners out.

Cons

- Bullying and unprofessional management.
    - Culture accepts that more experience consultants can bully newer staff.
    - No feeling of job security as management threaten staff with losing position during quieter times.
    - Lack of support and individual advice for training consultants to tackle weaknesses in their performance.
    - Inadequate training programme.
    - Total lack of respect for employees.

Advice to Management

Have some respect for the people choosing to work for you.

Reperio Human Capital Response

13 Mar 2018 – HR AND Training

Dear “Former Employee - Anonymous Employee”,

Thank you for your review, although it is troubling to hear.
    We take an accusation of bullying in the work-place very seriously, along with any... More

"A Place to Prosper"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

+ Lots of freedom on how you go about your day to day activities, you really are in control of your own destiny. The harder you work the more you are rewarded

+ The team is excellent, right from director to junior level every body gets on, socialises and are approachable. Problems are shared and resolved as a group activity, there is excellent support available throughout the organisation

+ The management are still hands offering advice to all levels of employees. They are very approachable and will answer any questions. I've worked in organisations of all shapes and sizes and can honestly say they are two of the best bosses to work with

+ The best employees stay and in some cases return. All of the top performing consultants have stayed and contribute to the growth of the organisation. They also take part in the interview process giving interviewees the chance to have an insight into life at Reperio.

+ There is a lot to learn, supported by a fantastic training programme. There is a combination of training often tailored to the requirements of the individual. Recognised industry experts come to us!

+ The perks and commission structure are incredible. You get rewarded for the hard work you put in and very well rewarded at that. Its a massive motivator to know the company will fly you to USA / middle east if you hit your target FOC. We flew business class for a long weekend in Dubai recently, all expenses paid, all for doing my job!!

+ Since joining the company has experienced triple digit growth, there are incredible career opportunities available and the organisation has a fantastic platform to grow from. Hitting you targets and performing well usually mean promotions and for the top performers there are excellent further career opportunities.

+ Its an incredibly honest place to work, on numerous occasions I have asked both directors questions about business plans and plans of what opportunities lie ahead, they are very open to discussion and realistic with the answers they give.

Cons

- Its hard work, to get rewarded you have to work hard and work smart. There are daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs which are easily achievable but do require hard work

- Expect longer than usual hours, again if your looking a 9-5 job, this isn't the place but for the extra that you work you get exponentially rewarded

- The job isn't for everybody and there is a lot of rejection which some may find it hard to take, if your easily offended it can be a tough place. The staff turnover would be higher than other jobs but in comparison to other recruitment companies the turnover is lower.

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain the culture in place, its what makes the place a great place to work and what is propelling the growth of this organisation.

"Been, Gone and Back Again."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The team culture is second to none. I have been here since early days and my Reperio colleagues are like a family now.

You get what you put in - if you work hard and embrace the company culture you are massively rewarded, not just in terms of the various incentives and rewards but in terms of respect, autonomy and time.

This is one of the few businesses where you have the Director's ear at all times. No problem is too big or small, even if the answer is usually just "have you tried turning it on and off again."

Cons

The cons of working here are not specific to Reperio but rather are a symptom of the recruitment industry as a whole. The hours are long, you will get way more knock backs then you will get yes's so you need a thick skin. None of these things vary based on where you work something I know from first hand experience having worked at Reperio, went elsewhere overseas in a similar capacity and having made the conscious decision to rejoin.

"Great place to build a career"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Brilliant atmosphere, everyone works well as a team and the nights out aren't bad either! There is extensive training both from internal and external sources as well as having both directors on the sales floor readily available to provide advice and assistance. It's a great opportunity to build a career as you are rewarded based upon your success no matter how long you've been with the organisation.

Cons

Hard work and long hours, and having to deal with a lot of ups and downs. It can be a bit of a rollercoaster. On the bright side, you're well rewarded for the hard work!

Advice to Management

Keep up the same structure where they are always available to offer advice and assistance. It really helps when it comes to learning on the job and consistently improving day by day. And definitely keep up the holiday targets!

"Excellent workplace with great people"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Reperio Human Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Real investment in recruitment resources, training, and teaching usable business skills

- Gaining a first-hand insight into multi-million euro businesses and clients, with direct access to management and senior staff in these organisations

- Full support from Directors who have extensive experience in the recruitment industry, having worked up from the bottom themselves

- Success is very well rewarded with uncapped earning potential. One of the best and most realistic commission structures you could hope to find

- Not a cut-throat sales environment. I was always given time and full support during lean times rather than being met with demands and pressure, which helped me to reap the rewards in the long-term

- Fantastic people and a welcoming workplace where there are no cliques

- The business now has a thriving sales floor which is now supported by a growing operations layer. Strong foundations for sustained growth

Cons

- Hours can be long, especially in the first 12 months, but everyone comes in fully informed of the commitment required to do well. Effective time management will make a good work/life balance achievable.

- Need mental strength and resilience to take the knockbacks which will inevitably come in recruitment

Advice to Management

The two Directors have been instrumental in creating an open culture and a welcoming environment built on honesty and integrity. Moreover, they have ensured that this has been maintained and built upon as the company grew from small beginnings to its current presence. These things make the company what it is and can never be lost.