Rise Interactive Reviews

Found 159 of over 187 reviews

3.6
Rise Interactive CEO Larry Fisher
Larry Fisher
Pros
  • "Digital Marketing Experts: If you're looking to learn(in 17 reviews)

• "I look forward to coming to work each day due to the company culture and challenges I'm presented with(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance can be tough sometimes(in 17 reviews)

• "Upper management and leadership have NO idea what they are doing(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Want to be a minion?

10 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start career but for max 2 years. You get a good understanding of the digital media and analytic space.

Cons

Low salaries, bad work life balance. People are promoted, double promoted. Analysts are made directors. All this due to several re-orgs every few months and none of it makes sense. No real leadership or vision for the future.

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Learn a lot, but at what cost

7 Apr 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- like any agency, exposure to a variety of digital channels is a big advantage - small compared to major agencies and feels more communal in that way - people are kind and helpful for the most part - the HR team is very thoughtful and does their best

Cons

- extremely fast-paced and intense, everything is the most important project ever - high turnover rate

2 people found this review helpful

Employee Services

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please continue to share your ideas and suggestions for how we can improve in our engagement surveys, sessions with leaders, or with the HR team directly.

3. 4.0

A Lot of Opportunity

1 Mar 2021 - Senior Internet Marketing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, promote from within, opportunity to learn a lot and work on challenging and complex clients, commitment to diversity and inclusion, and great benefits.

Cons

Need to ensure consistency in processes at all locations, better resource planning and management, and work-life balance needs to improve.

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. The team is working hard to continue to refine and improve our resource planning which will drive improved work-life balance. We will continue to discuss this at future all-hands meetings so please make sure to attend to learn more.

4. 4.0

Solid for an agency

27 Jan 2021 - Associate Manager, Digital Marketing in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, love my manager They want you to feel challenged and are happy to move people around to gain experience

Cons

Could pay higher Typically work 45 hours a week with some weeks being close to 50 Agency is experiencing some growing pains and could do a better job of resourcing

Continue reading

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you love your manager and the people that you work with (which are always two of our highest rated engagement areas!) As we discussed in our State of the Agency, we are focused on continuing to improve the resourcing and workforce planning process with a goal of bringing in more senior talent to help alleviate the challenges of turnover and training.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

A great place to start!

1 Mar 2021 - Internet Marketing Consultant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of responsibility, great employees that become friends, opportunity to learn a lot quickly

Cons

Limited growth and flexibility of teams

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to see the positives of your review. With the migration to our new Client Service structure, we believe that will lead to more internal growth opportunities and look forward to discussing those further with the team.

6. 3.0

Good place to grow

19 Mar 2021 - Account Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities and exposure Great people, super friendly and hard working Nice office, good location Good technology suite

Cons

Work life balance can be very difficult Training and support is very difficult to come by Expectations are very high PTO is not PTO, your work just piles up while you are gone (super fun!)

3 people found this review helpful

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear the positive feedback about your colleagues and opportunities at Rise. Our annual goals this year include improving resourcing to support work life balance and time away and creating more learning and development opportunities. If you have additional thoughts about how we can improve the Rise employee experience, please reach out to Employee Services.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Is a good place to work

2 Feb 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Buenos Aires
      Business Outlook

Pros

Is an American company that is growing fast, the team is dynamic and wants to improve the quality of every sprint. There are projects that are using new technologies and you can learn a lot.

Cons

Sometimes there are many meetings.

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have been able to learn a lot and that you are working on interesting projects. We know that meetings have been a particular challenge, especially while working remotely during COVID-19. We will continue to encourage managers and teams to think about the best way to communicate.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company

20 Feb 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

I do not have any cons

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Rise and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

9. 4.0

SAM at Rise

8 Feb 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, clients, upward mobility, and commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion

Cons

Work/life balance and standard client needs

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback! As we unveiled in our recent State of the Agency, we are focused this year on supporting employees in many ways including ensuring they have the work life balance necessary to pursue their passion outside of work. Please continue to share your thoughts and feedback through our quarterly and weekly engagement surveys.

10. 4.0

Fast-Paced Work Environment with Room to Grow

25 Jan 2021 - Associate Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people! Opportunity for growth if you're willing to put in the time

Cons

Work/life balance can be challenging

Employee Services

Thank you for your feedback. Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas in our quarterly and weekly engagement surveys, at our Ask Me Anything sessions, and during your L10 meetings.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Reviews