Simply Learning Tuition Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

4.6
Simply Learning Tuition Managing Director  Nathaniel McCullagh  (no image)
Nathaniel McCullagh

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866

959 Comments

Teachers

128.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Simply Learning Tuition~2112129
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-paced and rewarding

Jul 18, 2019 - Tuition Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Simply Learning Tuition for 2 years as a Tuition Consultant. At SLT you really feel the benefits of working within a small company, with regular one-to-one coaching and development, as well as the flexibility to make the role your own. The team is forward-thinking and open to new ideas, which meant that I was able to contribute to aspects of the business well outside of my job sphere, and feel validated in doing so. The care and dedication that SLT puts into supporting each and every one of its clients is something that I feel sets it apart from other agencies, and makes working there a rewarding experience.

Cons

As a small company, and a successful one, work at Simply Learning Tuition can be busy. This does mean that on occasion you can be required to work late, or help colleagues with tasks outside of your day-to-day responsibilities. Juggling sales targets and liaising with HNW clients during busy periods can also be a challenge and demands quick thinking and good time-management, however with such a close-knit team there is always support available to you.

2. 5.0

Rewarding and supportive

Jul 18, 2019 - Tuition Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at SLT brings together all the perks of a fast paced environment and being part of a close knit and supportive team. There are lots of opportunities to work on different projects and to continuously learn. It’s been an incredibly rewarding graduate role with genuine encouragement and coaching through weekly one to ones and training.

Cons

As with any client facing role, plans can change quickly so you must be able to adapt and respond accordingly whilst still providing a high quality service.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Children's educational needs are at the heart of all my work.

Jul 17, 2019 - Education Director in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with a committed, dynamic, dedicated team is a pleasure. Flexible working arrangements with the option to work from home one day a week and flexible hours around our core office hours.

Cons

You must be able to work dynamically, with an entrepreneurial spirit and respond to some unpredictable demands that come from working in a small company, while retaining a focus on your own role and KPIs.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexi-working at the heart of the business

Jul 17, 2019 - Tuition Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A dynamic, forward thinking company that truly understands the benefits of flexi-working which is essential as a working mum. A young vibrant ethos helps to ensure creative ideas are encouraged and self development is delivered by ongoing external training. A rewarding job knowing you have helped in some way change the course of a child's future for the better.

Cons

As with most small, growing organisations it is an evolving business and you need to be open to change.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Variety and challenge

Jul 17, 2019 - Head of Tutor Relations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Simply Learning Tuition just under two years ago and since then they have allowed me to evolve not just in my skills but also in my role within the company. There is always room for advancement, and you feel supported throughout your growth and whilst you learn. They allow you to be flexbile, with flexi time working hours, and are always willing to go the extra mile to help. This includes opportunities for CPD. Every day is different, and I have learnt how to deal with a variety of problems, and challenges - which is something I really enjoy and wouldn’t get in many other roles.

Cons

As it is a small company, you have to work outside of your job parameters sometimes and take on jobs that wouldn't normally fall under your remit. However, this means you develop knowledge of many different aspects of the business - not just your own.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best in the business

Jul 11, 2019 - Sales Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have gained invaluable experience in key aspects of running a business by working for SLT. The company is forward thinking, transparent, inclusive, flexible and shapes roles to their employee’s strengths. Weekly one to ones and coaching from the senior team are incredibly valuable, as well as training and coaching from industry experts. The core purpose of our business is incredibly rewarding, fast paced and interesting.

Cons

You must have the ability to work with the demands of HNW clients.

7. 3.0

Salary

Aug 10, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Bangalore Rural
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture environment Amazing environment Employee friendly Team outing

Cons

Low pay Pressure Sat is not an off Low pay Low pay

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews