Talent Solutions Reviews

Updated 7 May 2020

3.5
Talent Solutions CEO, ManpowerGroup Jonas Prising (no image)
Jonas Prising
Pros
Cons
  • "I work with a client through a staffing agency where Tapfin is the mid vendor(in 4 reviews)

• " no cons (in 3 reviews)

1. "Working for ManpowerGroup Solutions"

5.0
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in London, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with ManpowerGroup Solutions for 3 years now, I can honestly say I have enjoyed almost every aspect to the company. I've been heavily invested in to help progress and coach my skills further I've been recognized numerous times for my achievements within the company I've been given an insight into the future of our industry through whitepapers My working week is flexible I can choose where I work most of the time and I have the opportunity to work one my own as well as with a team.

Cons

In my role I do find myself working remotely quite often. This is mainly out of choice where I choose to work on my own at home. You'll need to ensure you are highly motivated to achieve success working this way too.

Talent Solutions2017-08-01

August 21, 2017Managing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions UK

Great to hear about your experiences working within ManpowerGroup Solutions. We’re an ambitious organisation that, as you point out, is well suited to those who are highly motivated. We will keep investing in our teams so that we can help our people develop their careers while being rewarded for their hard work and loyalty. Many thanks for sharing your feedback.

2. "Not the best but good enough name to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working Big Company working with large names & brands Some long standing members of staff

Cons

Pretend to be bigger then they are Inadequate Recruiters bringing others down Poor salaries on offer Have witnessed Managers not looking after Staff who need it (training, personal, etc) Lack of training & support Poor internal recruitment team

Talent Solutions2019-09-30
  3. "Have supported me well over the years"

Current Employee - Customer Service Team Leader in Aberdeen, Scotland

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large company, career progression, car benefit

Cons

Poor inflationary pay rises, poor sick pay

Talent Solutions2019-09-25
  4. "Good flexibility"

Current Employee - Programmer

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Manpower Group Solutions allows for flexible working

Cons

A large organization may not suit all

Talent Solutions2019-07-16
  5. "Varied work with company car"

Current Employee - Field Service Engineer (Xerox) in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company car, manage your own time and no weekend or bank holiday working.

Cons

Only 20 days holiday. Most other employers offer more. No way to progress unless someone either dies or retires.

Talent Solutions2019-06-25
  6. "Unprofessional and disorganised"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time

Pros

Some great colleagues and good client sites

Cons

Unprofessional, lack of respect for staff, favouritism, lack of flexibility, lack of appreciation unless you are one of the favourites, no onboarding, lack of training/processes, lack of accountability, turning a blind eye to staff posts on social media that could damage the clients reputation, too top heavy with managers

Talent Solutions2018-09-21
  7. "Enjoyable, varied work and good support structure"

Current Employee - Programmer Professional in London, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work on-site at one of the company's multi-national clients, with a small team of us managing the MSP programme. The role is very varied, fast-paced and interesting, as we are working with stakeholders from all throughout the business both in the UK and abroad, and you really get a feel for the company this way. This is almost to the extend that you feel more an employee of the client than Manpower Group Solutions, but equally there is always lots of communication from Manpower so that you feel a part of things, plus a good support network of colleagues and managers, and lots of opportunities for training. There are also so many areas to the business that if you are looking to re-locate or just generally change roles there is always potential to do so, even within other brands of the Manpower Group. Personally, my manager is fantastic and ensures that those who work hard and perform are recognised, and this is true throughout all of Manpower Group Solutions.

Cons

As above, occasionally you feel isolated from the company and more like an employee of the client, but Manpower do what they can to lessen this with emails, communications etc. When you're on-site Mon-Fri 9-5.30 it is hard to counteract this.

Talent Solutions2017-02-28

June 12, 2017Managing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions UK

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of working within ManpowerGroup Solutions. You touch on one of the most interesting and simultaneously challenging aspects of our business for those who work onsite with our clients. I am pleased to hear that you feel immersed in our client’s operations, without missing out on the support, opportunities and recognition available throughout ManpowerGroup. As you rightly point out, communication is key to ensuring inclusion so I welcome your feedback around this. Many thanks again for your words and the important work you do delivering the Managed Service Programme for our client.

"Account Director"

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time

Pros

Great at giving you the scope to develop and try new things

Cons

Better communication between the companies within the ManpowerGroup

Talent Solutions2016-10-25

December 21, 2016Managing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions UK

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really value the feedback. I'm pleased to hear you recognise our commitment to developing our people - it's one of our core values and a big focus for us. There are areas of course we still need to improve. Better alignment and collaboration across our brands is something we always need to work on and we are addressing this. We hope that you'll see various changes that reflect this over the coming months and we'll make sure you are part of our success.

9. "Great company to work with."

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Eastleigh, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good career opportunities, senior management open and approachable, freedom to make the role your own and shape what you do.

Cons

The office is a bit dated and could maybe do with some investment to create a more pleasant surrounding to work in, but minor thing.

Talent Solutions2016-08-12

September 22, 2016Managing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions UK

Thanks very much for your review! I’m really pleased that your experience is so positive. As you know, one of our core values is developing our people, so they can learn, grow and perform at their best and we like to give opportunities so you can take your career in new directions. I appreciate your feedback on giving greater responsibility to more junior members. We try to involve everyone in team projects where possible, as we really value different perspectives and collaboration. However, we will take this on board and try to improve this moving forward.

10. "Trying harder"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England

I have been working at Talent Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

They seem to be trying to improve the brand

Cons

a few: 1. Management top-heavy 2. Significant churn among lower level admins, recruiters, payroll 3. Disparate organizational structure results in poor worker morale and productivity 3. Extremely low wages

Talent Solutions2016-08-10

September 22, 2016Managing Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions UK

I really appreciate your honest review but am disappointed to hear about your concerns. Our people are very important to us and we continue to focus on recognising and rewarding good work, while offering opportunities to help people develop their careers and keep morale and retention high. We realise that we still need to address some issues. While we believe our remuneration is competitive, if you feel you are underpaid, I would encourage you to raise this in your next review meeting. Making you feel valued and rewarded for your achievements is very important to us.

Found 122 reviews