61% would recommend to a friend
(30951 total reviews)
Carol B. Tomé
59% approve of CEO
Found 30,951 of over 34K reviews
Updated 6 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Ups has great benefits and a perfect place if you really want to tackle a difficult supervisors job" (in 4140 reviews)
- "It was pretty good pay and the hours were ok. it wasnt that bad overall." (in 3407 reviews)
- "Great for people who may have been unemployed for a while and want to re enter the work force." (in 1059 reviews)
- "You get paid good money and it can also be a stepping stone to a lifelong career" (in 449 reviews)
- "the tuition reimbursement is great and the health care is excellent" (in 373 reviews)
- "Poor management... ran the company like it was the military screaming and yelling at employees." (in 1608 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes can't take a break because it's a lot of work" (in 1367 reviews)
- "no work life balance: many days you are working extremely long hours from 8:30am to 5" (in 560 reviews)
- "Bad supervisors that are lazy and don't want to help you out." (in 527 reviews)
- "Poor Upper Management" (in 426 reviews)
- 4.02 Dec 2023Parcel SorterFormer Employee
U get paid for training and for extra £2 for unsociable hours after midnight
Parking and short breaks and having to b there half hr b4 ur shift
- 3.024 Sept 2023Drivers MateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Very good family business, they care about there employees.
Over time options, weekends , unfair hours.
UPS Reviews FAQs
UPS has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 34,261 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at UPS to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of UPS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UPS 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.