58% would recommend to a friend
(31 total reviews)
64% approve of CEO
Found 31 of over 532 reviews
Updated 9 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Le management est catastrophique." (in 12 reviews)
- "Low salary, unpaid overtime hours, management doesn't listen to feedbacks, too money oriented (that might damage the quality of the work), too many overtimes hours" (in 5 reviews)
- "Incompétences managériales des managers" (in 3 reviews)
- "Il n'y a pas encore vraiment de culture d'entreprise." (in 3 reviews)
- "bad communication, very hierarchical policy" (in 3 reviews)
- 1.09 Nov 2023Content CreatorFormer Employee
A place to develop skills if you're able to learn by yourself on your free time
You're basically working in a court where some people have privileges. You're either expected to befriend those people or to become a good corporate soldier.
- 5.021 Feb 2023Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLevallois-Perret
It is a very complete company that meets all business challenges. People are very available and highly qualified in their expertise. There is a very good atmosphere and an incredible collective spirit.
At the beginning it is complicated to understand the organization of this company with multiple expertises and to know who manages what but if you are open and curious, it goes very quickly
- 3.013 May 2023Analista De Planejamento SêniorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Benefícios Salário Oportunidade de crescimento e mudança de área
Gestão da equipe Gestão de RH Trabalho presencial Grande fluxo de pessoas para aprovação de demandas
- 4.09 Mar 2023Data Quality AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRidgefield, CT
Managers Dont Micromanage. Job tasks and what is expected of you is clearly outlined.
Data needs to be updated around the clock so sometimes late shifts.
- 3.07 Feb 2023Creative DirectorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLisbon, Lisbon District
it has a strong name that opens the doors to clients
the team that needs to close the deals is not able to do so
- 3.012 Jan 2023UX-UI DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRio de Janeiro
Ótimas pessoas Ambiente jovem Pessoas mega empáticas Oportunidade de trabalhar com diversas marcas
Baixos salários Poucos benefícios Sem plano de carreira
- 2.07 Dec 2022Product Owner (PO)Former Employee, less than 1 yearSão Paulo, São Paulo
Ambiente, colegas e estrutura da empresa.
Salário, benefícios, gerenciamento e organização da empresa.
Webedia Reviews FAQs
Webedia has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 532 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Webedia to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
58% of Webedia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Webedia 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.