Webrecruit Reviews

Updated 2 Mar 2021

4.1
Webrecruit Managing Director  David Jones  (no image)
David Jones
0 Rating
  1. "CRM"

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

I have been at Webrecruit only a few months and everyone has been so welcoming and friendly. Training has been the best I have ever received in any of my previous roles. Received training from every department and answered any questions I had without hesitation. Everyone takes an interest in how you are getting on and really makes an effort.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. "Interesting Work, Challenging Management"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Exeter, England, England

I worked at Webrecruit full-time for more than a year

Pros

A broad and diverse range of clients and industries to work in. No boring client.

Cons

Too many chiefs, lots of inter department politics that management overshared within their teams. Causes friction

Continue reading

"Great Environment and Great Training"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

I have been with the company a few months and really appreciate the support I have had since joining a new company. I have gone through a extensive training programme so I feel very confident in all areas of the business- with 3 distinct models I needed it! There is a great team around me who not only enjoy their work here, they enjoy working with clients who use us for both our fully managed recruitment model and our recruitment advertising model. Don't take my word - go to www.webrecruitireland.com to view testimonials by real life clients!!! Then call to discuss the model that fits your needs best!

Cons

No cons - I actually really enjoy it here.

"Great Company"

4.0
    Senior CopyWriter in Exeter, England, England

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

I began my role at Webrecruit in 2013 as a Junior Copywriter. I have since progressed to become a Copywriter and recently became a Senior Copywriter within the Service Delivery Team. Since joining Webrecruit, I have been provided with endless opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business, ranging from Marketing to Candidate Services. As Webrecruit is constantly growing, I feel as though it's an exciting environment in which to take on new challenges and expand my skill-set. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time working here and have made some great friends along the way. The culture is professional, yet sociable, which really appeals to me, and there are always evenings out and after work events being arranged amongst the various teams. As an employer, I can't recommend Webrecruit highly enough.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any bad points about my time at Webrecruit so far - I've been supported, encouraged and provided with excellent training. I thoroughly enjoy my role and the work I do for Webrecruit.

5. "Great Work Environment!"

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

There's nothing better than waking up and actually enjoying going to work. Since joining Webrecruit I've been given countless opportunities and ongoing support to grow my abilities through new experiences. The company fosters a collaborative and open culture where new ideas are always welcome and the team are great people who are a joy to work with. Because Webrecruit is continuously evolving, there are always exciting challenges right around the corner, making it a really interesting place to work. I’ve loved my time working here thus far and can’t recommend the company enough.

Cons

The vast supply of chocolate-covered snacks are destroying my attempts to eat healthily.

"Great Company, Great opportunity, Great Job!"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Team Leader in Exeter, England, England

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was given an excellent opportunity to take a trainee position with Webrecruit, although in my late 20's at the time (which some may feel is a little late in the day to be a trainee) I was given the chance and have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Webrecruit for nearly 4 years. On a daily basis I am challenged and driven to work harder and to a higher standard than at any point in my life thus far. The teams I work with are talented and eager individuals and all of us are keen to see the company succeed and continue to grow. I have seen quite a number of evolutions during my time with Webrecruit which makes for an exciting and fast-paced workplace. We are always looking to the future and asking "what's next". I feel Webrecruit is fairly unique in the opportunities provided to their staff. Having started my career with Webrecruit as a trainee, I now lead two teams and have had the chance to not only recruit my own team members but also to take part in various engaging projects and programmes that fall outside of my role. This means I am constantly motivated and eager to take on new and additional duties to complement my existing ones. The loyalty I feel towards Webercruit is second-to-none. Not only was I provided with the chance to prove myself and move from a logistics role in a different industry to a completely new challenge in recruitment, I have been able to advance, grow my skills and push myself time and again. I can only hope the faith Webrecruit has placed in me is mirrored in my undertakings and work ethic that I look to display on a daily basis.

Cons

I do not feel I have anything of significance to add in this section.

Continue reading

"Great Support and Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

I've only worked here a number of months but since I have been here I've have received great support from everyone at the company Recruitment services we offer are exciting and offers something different to companies from the normal Talented individuals and management across the different departments in the company Great earning potential

Cons

None that I can think of

"Not a good place to work"

1.0

I worked at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

Can't really say much about Webrecruit apart from some of the people were ok but think most of them have now left. Good business model.

Cons

Treated most staff like commodities. Very political business, people just competing with one another to get ahead, but not in a healthy way, noone had your back, managers trying to get you to backstab if they wanted to get rid of people. Bonuses were not great.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

Passionate staff and a management team with strong values. Never standing still and always evolving whilst remaining honest and transparent with their clients.

Cons

The vending machine always gives change in 5p coins but rarely lets you pay in 5p coins.

Continue reading

"Enjoying working at Webrecruit"

Recruiter in Exeter, England, England

I have been working at Webrecruit

Pros

Great working environment with supportive relationships well established in the teams. Opportunities to nurture the positive working relationships we hold with our clients, and to support candidates into their next role.

Cons

there's a vending machine in the kitchen which has added inches to my hips!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews

Popular Careers with Webrecruit Job Seekers

Chief Executive Officer
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Learn About the Job