writemypapers.org Reviews

Updated 27 Apr 2020

4.9
  1. "A place with many career opportunities"

5.0

I worked at writemypapers.org full-time

Pros

This company truly deserves a positive review. It helped me to grow from a customer support agent to a marketing manager. I learned about a lot of different marketing tools and tactics while working on many interesting tasks. From my experience I can say that this business values all employees, customers and partners. It's a very nurturing environment for a teamwork. Everyone within a company was ready to give a helping hand and contribute to my personal and professional development.

Cons

Social package. No complaints about the base salary, but it wouldn't hurt to offer something extra, like meals or transport compensation for example.

2. "I have been working here full-time for more than a year"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist

I have been working at writemypapers.org full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company values teamwork, integrity and personal growth. It creates a great company culture and motivates employees.

Cons

No cons on my list

3. "Should you write for this website? I would!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Freelance Writer

I have been working at writemypapers.org full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The company has a high level of an employee-employer strategy. - It pays enough to live in Florida (though it depends on your own workload and a desire to get more orders). - writemypapers service hired an absolutely adequate management to cooperate with (I mean discussion questions or solving any problems with order that may take place). Would I recommend it? For sure! I know other writers who are still working for this company and they're good at writing. So the quality is their strong side.

Cons

Why have I decided to leave the company? I simply couldn't see any ways for development. Maybe I've done enough and keep on writing assignments became not that interesting for me as it was.

4. "Nicely treated"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at writemypapers.org part-time for less than a year

Pros

What I liked is that writemypapers.org company: - is reliable with in time payments - treats employees well - understands the need of its employees - never tries to scam you whatever it takes I general I truly like this company.

Cons

Hated night working hours because I'm an early bird :) It was too hard for me. It wasn't the reason why I changed this employer though. I graduated and decided to find a job up to my qualification.

Continue reading
  5. "Fist time job. The best place to start!"

Support Manager

I have been working at writemypapers.org

Pros

This is the first job in my life – personal manager that supports clients at writemypapers.org. The experience is so great, guys! Being loyal, top management treats us perfectly well with bonuses at the end of each months. And I love it!

Cons

As the service is available 24 hours a day - late hours schedule is not for me. Sometimes I'm not so lucky to be among those working in the night hours. It has so much bad influence on my general condition.

Continue reading
  6. "I've worked for writemypapers.org within a year and a half."

Current Employee - Freelance Writer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at writemypapers.org part-time

Pros

The company provides freelancers like me with a good chance to earn money and use my writing skills in the best way imaginable – help people with their assignments and broaden my knowledge on the various topics. It's nice to work with this service and be motivate to work better. Glad to be a part of writemypapers.org team, they get the best feedback from me.

Cons

Short deadlines for urgent assignments are usually a hard practice for me. Still, I understand that this is my job and I get money for the work I do. Knowing that I'm the one who can help somebody even within the short time frame helps me remain positive.

Continue reading
  7. "Honest feedback about writers' life at writemypapers.org"

Current Employee - Academic Writer and Editor in Columbus, OH

I have been working at writemypapers.org full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started working at writemypapers 2 years ago. The company was much smaller back then, but luckily apart from that nothing has changed. I chose this company because of high pay rates and opportunities to level up my skills. I found here everything I was looking for. For the past 2 years I had a chance to work on papers in nursing, medicine and biology. I am proud to say that I submitted 15 dissertations and discovered something new everyday. This company is the best place for people eager to learn, work passionately and develop new skills.

Cons

I have a huge experience of working with different writing agencies and I can say that compared to them writemypapers has no downsides. I have never got scammed or misled. So if you're looking for a non-fraud company to work at as a freelance writer I definitely recommend you writemypapers.org

Continue reading
  8. "Best place to craft your writing skills"

Current Employee - Freelance Writer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at writemypapers.org part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many pros I found working here. First of all, there are many interesting tasks available and you can apply for any assignment you like. Also, the company offers stable payouts and rewards writing efforts generously. Even though I was working 20 hours a week max, I was able to make a decent living.

Cons

I wish payments could be withdrawn more often, at least once in 2 weeks.

9. "My dream employer"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at writemypapers.org part-time for more than a year

Pros

-freelance job opportunity -work/life balance -competetive salary - team building

Cons

- may be some urgents tasks (even during night) but I know that this is my own choice and it's worthy

10. "2 years of excellent experience!"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at writemypapers.org full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing colleagues is what I like best about working in this company. They are really friendly and supportive not only at work but also in life in general. Sometimes we go out for coffee or to a concert to have a chat. The salary is also enough for all the things that I want to accomplish.

Cons

8 hours of intensive work in an office may seem too much after a year. That would be awesome if they reduced the working hours to 5-6 hours a day.

Found 13 reviews