24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at 24 Hour Fitness

2.3

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Antioch, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

one interview with the club manager. The interview was over an hour ling and we discussed training and went through role plays and I was critiqued to test how well you handle it.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? what are your strengths?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Tustin, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview, then set up for an in person interview. The interview was with the gym manager. The interview was the typical questions, but he came off as a jerk. He wanted me to go find three people in the gym and ask them for a referral for someone they knew. I went up to about 20 people interrupting their workout to ask them for a referral. I only received one and he told me "what if i told you the last 3 people I interviewed got three referrals in less than 5 minutes." I do not recommend working for this location.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

It felt like they really were just jumping through hoops. He kept looking around staring at the hot gym members instead of really paying attention. I answered all the question in the most basic form possible and was still offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to make money and have a free membership?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

My interview process took a little over an hour. I was asked many questions and then given the opportunity to ask many of my own. My interviewer was congenial and I answered all of the questions suitably. Afterwards I was told I would be contacted in a week after the other candidates for the position had also been interviewed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to try and remember a problem I might have encountered before and relate how I had solved it.   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with SM & GM. Lasted about 45 minutes. General questions plus role playing. Stress free process. Wore suit & tie, but you could get by in slacks & polo

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

In person interview with the General Manager. The interview took about two hours because the process start with the manager introducing you to the team members and showing you around. The interview was great, the manager is a great person, very polite, friendly and helpful. I can`t complain about the interview process. Unfortunately, the company offer INSIDE SALES contract (research about and you`ll understand why I declined).

Interview Questions

• Every questions are situational, starting with simple questions about how to motivate a sales team cases, convince me that I will have great experience getting a membership. Be also prepared for behavioral question: tell me about a time when...and also about how to deal with a customers who is delaying to pay its membership, and questions about how to motivate a team and what do you do if a sales rep does not achieve the goal for more than three times?...   1 Answer

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The questions that were asked, were the basic stock questions every employer ask on the first interview. The problem with the interview was the HR department did not tell the interviewer I was coming in. So he had not seen my resume. My overall experience was not good, but I assume this was a fluke and not something normal.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was Very upbeat. The face to face interview went very fast. There are multiple phases to the interview process. The third phase is upcoming. I feel that the process is a little misleading and drawn out for what is being offered. .

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strongest qualifications?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with VP of Sales and then with VP of Marketing. It was a fairly easy process and the questions were straight forward. All questions about marketing or management experience and potential situations. There were no "if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?" After the first interview in person with the VP of Sales I was flown to CA for the interview with the VP of Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Typically the most difficult question- "At your current job what could you improve in your performance?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Friendly. I received an offer and I countered and they accepted and emailed me a written offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

First call was from internal recruiter-Sulton Moore.
    Second interview with with 3 people who worked in marketing/research.
    Sulton called to tell me I had the job and what was my salary range. I gave him range and he said he would call back with offer details. I canceled my other interviews for that week.
    Then we played telephone tag for over a week, and then he said I had no offer, because he did not put in writing. I was devastated.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.