ABP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABP

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABP (Noida)

Interview

It was very smooth. The interviewers are very chilled out and asked very good questions. They check your general awareness and current affairs. It is of 15-20 minutes and there are 6-7 persons in the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to be journalist
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABP (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a panel interview in a hotel. It was extremely informal and the panel had very little knowledge of the topic. I felt the whole experience was extremely uncomfortable and unprofessional. The ladies appeared a little inexperienced despite having manager titles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta) in Mar 2018

Interview

Online applications were invited. Then the CV got selected, appeared in the written exam. Then I was called for the interview. Within a week I was asked to join the company as a trainee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABP (New Delhi) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was very bad they keep on sending you from one building to another building and their interview process is for a month every time they call you andtell you this is your last interview and you have to sit for a day and in the end you will just have a HR round which was the same round which was happened in last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Analyse any news that is going in an economy and tell about that news which 95% does not know about it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta) in Jul 2017

Interview

first rounds was taken by Human Resource for screening second round was taken by the Vice President along with Regional Heads followed with Phychometric test which is acutally to judge how a candidate is fit for the organisation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABP (London, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Expecting 1 person and 2 turned up for a role in the office in central London. Greeted by a man who purported to be the lead architect but clearly doesn't understand the need to look a person in the eye when shaking hands. Disorganised and off the hoof so didn't bode well for the job Expecting a fact finding interview but was subjected to a grilling on a job I had no knowledge of Provided 5 bullet points on what the role was. In reality this was not the case and the "lead architect" admitted as.much. I fed back to the recruiter that this role wasn't for me in so many ways so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
  • I see that you have no experience in the selection process of new software. How would you do it though
  • Leading on from the first question, we don't have 6 months to do this so how would you do it in a "quick and dirty" way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ABP (London, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

Short and not professional. Barely could understand the person. Not sure if they were even an employee of the company. Random questions and no real discussion on the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Purbi Singhbhum

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABP (Purbi Singhbhum) in Feb 2015

Interview

It was an on-campus hire, with questions about Break-Even point for setting up a printing press, questions about my knowledge of ABP Group- recommendations for improvement as well as personal preferences like metro cities or smaller towns as places to work.

Interview Questions
  • Break Even Point, Media Industry related basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Immingham, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at ABP (Immingham, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Ask questions on health and safey and managing health and safety in the work place working togther as a team and keeping customers happy about genral housekeeping around the workplace and my flexabilty .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta)

Interview

It was a very well organised and systematic interview process. I had a total of four rounds of interview. First two were technical, related too my work-ex and to assess my suitabilityto the job role. The third was a cross-functional round, to assess if I would fit into the work-culture of the company. The fourth round was the HR round.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews