Acer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Acer Group Interview Questions

2.7

Computer Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acer Group (Temple, TX (US)).

Interview

Last hiring occurred during a visit after layoff and returning from another job. During the visit,
    met the supervisor, and he asked me to come back as there were in need of more Tech's that
    would be in line with future plans..Returned the 12th of july and was hired that day

Interview Questions

• None, was looking and all thing were in place to continue with acer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basically an offer to fill expected slot for computer repair

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Found job listing on company website and sent in resume with cover letter. Received invitation to interview by email. Had 1st round interview about 2 weeks after sending resume, and 2nd round interview another week after.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to accomplish here?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acer Group.

Interview

The interview consists of 1) 10-minute individual presentation about yourself 2) working on a standard business case with 9 other candidates and present the finding after working for 30 minutes in front of executives in each division.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acer Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Got a call that I got shortlisted, scheduled for 1:1 with my superior, then scheduled for 1:1 with the head of department on a different day. No presentation or assessment.

Interview Questions

• Some personalities questions, past working experience and how much I know about ACER   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acer Group in July 2014.

Interview

After having an interview with two supervisors, I got an call from one of them a week later.
    He told me that they've already decided to hire me and the salary they offered. I expressed my gratefulness and asked if they could give a few time to considerate my future work. And then he agreed.

Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acer Group in April 2011.

Interview

about 30 minutes, not difficult, simple introduce and see what questions you want to ask, I ask about department function, mission, etc. the interviewer has two people, one is technician, one is department head, they also ask lots of technicial questions, if you have experience, it is easy to handle

RD Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acer Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone call contact by head hunter. First, talking with director for some technical discussion in terms of developing process, design experience and organizational arrangement for the team. Second, talking with the BG president to talk about the vision of the BG and the way to make the BG sucessful. Plenty of the plan is addressed.

Negotiation

Hunter offers the package from Acer to see my will to go or not.

Helpdesk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acer Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2007.

Interview

The first interview was to see if i have a background of IT knowledge,
    i was been ask about if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles.
    My reply was that it depend on which industry we are talking about. If it is the hospitality and servicing line, yes, going an extra miles can be done, It is also depend on what the company belief in.
    He then ask mi if i believe in customers is always right?
    No, i dun believe customer is always right, but if customer is wrong, and we dun say that they are wrong, and no matter what they are throwing at us, we try to smile and assist him doesn't mean he is right. It just that we are showing our professionalism.

Interview Questions

• if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles.   1 Answer
    • Do i believe in customers is always right?   1 Answer

Senior Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview with the manager. First, have some discussion in terms of project developing process, design experience and resource arrangement for the team. Second, talking with the BG president to talk about the vision of the BG and the way to make the BG sucessful. Plenty of the plan is addressed.

Interview Questions

• Schedule, cost and quality, which is the most important ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just let HR and the interviewer know the total package, decide to go or not

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acer Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2014.

Interview

First there was a simple phone interview and then an in-office interview with a short test. I met with a few other people in the office and had a chance to talk with some of them about the company, find out what the work culture was like. One consideration is that the office is located a bit outside of the city limits and is hard to get to. It's pretty inconvenient unless you have a car or scooter.

Interview Questions

• This job won't pay as good as teaching English, so why would you want this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.