Agincare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agincare

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agincare (Exeter, England) in July 2020.

Interview

I received a telephone call asking if I had time for an interview - having been recently made redundant, I did. Basic questions about experience, location, availability etc. At the end of the interview I was told "I'm delighted to tell you that you've been successful! I'll send you through some paperwork and your training link". I spent 2 long days doing all the online training and then waited for my DBS to come back. I filled in all the paperwork I was asked to complete and then, a month after my interview, having been told I would be starting 2 weeks later, I was told the position had been reassessed and was no longer available. I wasn't offered any other position nearby, despite me telling them I was able to commute to a nearby project.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? - don't worry if it's not formal experience.   1 Answer
    • When would you be able to start?   1 Answer

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agincare (Bournemouth, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Have u had any experience in this sector, wt do u know about health and safety, confidentiality, what do u know about Agincare, do u have care certificates,why do u applied for care assistant position

Interview Questions

• What do u know about confidentiality?   1 Answer

Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agincare (Portland, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Quickly got in touch after I sent my application, initial telephone call to talk about my experience and then invited into an interview where I was immediately put at ease as I explained that I don't have any formal experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, accepted their terms.

Agincare Response

16 Feb 2018 – Recruitment Manager

Thanks for the review!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.