AiCure Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AiCure

AiCure

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AiCure in Dec 2021

Interview

Had phone interview with recruiter, then 30 min interview with the hiring manager. Both went well and I probably would have received an offer but the hiring manager left the company a few weeks after.

Interview Questions
  • 3 Questions: Why do you want to work here, Are you a good fit for the job, Is the job a good fit for you.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AiCure

Application

I interviewed at AiCure

Interview

They asked every detail of my CV and project. Then they asked me some questions about machine learning and computer vision. The whole process took about 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

289.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=AiCure~1411172
Join the conversation on

AiCure

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AiCure

Interview

I had a phone screen with COO, then met with a couple of people for an in person and finally the two co-founders. The interview itself was not rigorous, it was the lack of respect for my time that made me angry. The COO was professional, and so were the staff that I met with including their new HR Director. The CSO & co-founder just stared at me angrily asking me questions trying to appear unfriendly, cold and dismissive and using old school tactics that are outdated especially for a start-up. That put me off and throughout the interview process I was just trying to decide whether to get up and leave. After my interviews, I was just left in the conference room and had to get up and inquire whether there was anything else that they needed from me. Completely disrespecting my time. It is an open floor office, it appeared to me that there isn't much camaraderie, people eating at their desks, etc. Interviewing is a two way street. I'm interviewing you as much as you are interviewing me.

Interview Questions
  • -Role play on how to deal with a difficult client -What motivates you -Who do you report to -why are you interested in our company -Salary Expectations -What year did you graduate (Completely irrelevant and borderline illegal as basically trying to gauge one's age)
8 people found this interview helpful

AiCure

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AiCure

Interview

Two phone screens with a hiring manager, and the head of business development. The interviewer was extremely disengaged and did not seem to care much about the hiring process - why even pair this person with candidates in the first place? Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AiCure (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Phone Interview, had an interview with the COO, very mechanical borderline rude. Asked me questions to responses I already addressed in other questions. As previous reviews stated, not someone that should be involved in the recruitment process at all. I also looked at there bio on LinkedIn, I wasn't impressed, not sure your company or you are any where close to behaving in an elitist way at this point.

Interview Questions
  • scripted, probably googled what to ask, definitely questions that are way past there expiration date in this decade.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AiCure (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by 1:1 interviews with some of the hiring panel. I agree with previous reviews. These guys are arrogant and ignorant. Not sure what late night and weekend emails say about their work/life balance. They completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions around policies and systems I had implemented in my current and previous roles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AiCure (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

I had a phone screening then a 3.5 hour in-person interview that was cut short halfway by the hiring manager because I did not have a "key experience" for the position. In my entire experience with interviews, this was a first. I think that even if you don't think a candidate is a good fit, you at least let them finish the interview process and then send the general rejection email.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AiCure (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

- I have 15 years plus of PS experience with two startups under the belt - A highly incompeted recruiter/HR person (?) called me and ofcourse she was 10 minutes late calling me - Then she had a script of pretty basic PS questions and it was more of - how she could solve the problem and establish a PS team within her small startup - She kep asking and ofcourse she kept writing the answers of those so that she could implement those ideas in her company - then suddenly her call dropped - She called back again and I felt now this time they started recording my answers as I felt they saw value in it - She kept diving deep in to whats best tool to do PS, what do i recommend, what is best practice to manage the finances of the team and what should be key roles to hire within PS - It made me firmly believe that they dont know anything about PS and are just fishing to get free consulting expertise for candidates and start implementing on their own - She was excited about the answers and about next steps - BUT she vanished from picture for 4 weeks also didnt respond to my post phone call thank you email. Pretty basis 101 for a recruiter to keep candidates at executive level interested by keeping in touch and responding to emails. None was done. - You might have heard that a lot of times startups do that to save money, sadly thats what they did - After one month an email came to me stating they are not moving with my candidacy. I was surprised to see as I had forgotten about them completely and I guess they figured out to do stuff on their own or found a much cheaper person who can implement strategies learnt from other experienced candidates. - BEWARE of this and such startups

Interview Questions
  • basic PS questions proved that they dont know about PS and i could sense they were taking notes and recording my expert answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AiCure (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview process was simple: 1.Screening call with the hiring manager 2.In person interview with the Finance Head of the company who asked general questions about past work experience, projects done in university etc. 3.Offline assignment by the hiring manager 4.Follow up call with the hiring manager to understand more about the role and responsibilities and to set expectations for the next rounds 5.Interview with the CEO - Majorly based on testing behavioral and problem solving capabilities. 6.Interview with the Engineering Manager - Most questions were about experience of working with engineering team, database/software knowledge etc. 7.Final follow up call by hiring manager The interview process was neat and was well-organized

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed