Air France Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Air France

2.9

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

The interviewer makes it clear that you're expected to obey instructions without question and accept the fact that if you're not male, French and from a prominent family you're more of an inconvenient necessity than a valued employee.

Interview Questions

• What scheduling problems do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They name a figure. You can either take it or forget the job.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

One phone interview,Two in person interviews,It was a job fair was a great learning experience and I met many wonderful people. I was very direct and honest with my answers. I was asked to return for a second interview, that went well.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a passenger,s problem?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to be travel at a moments notice?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

2 interviews conducted the same day. First interview included 2 regional sales managers one from Air France and one from Delta and an AF H.R.. representative. Basic interview: experience, knowledge, goals, etc. Second interview conducted later in the same day with 2 sales VP one from Delta and one from Air France. This interview used the STAR method (behavioral interviewing) Both interviews were professional although very long and strenuous.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time on any job that you held in which you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

I apllied online through the company's website. The online application consisted of an intelligence test. After I submitted my answers, I received an email a few days later from someone in the HR department. The email provided a link for another online test, which I completed. After taking the second test, I received a phone call from the company to set up an interview. The interview consisted of another intelligence test and a 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with co-workers? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a set hourly wage.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air France in July 2013.

Interview

It was great. The interview in Boston actually made it seem like it was a nice place to work for. Basic questions. They showed interest, and tried to make the station seem good.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received constructive criticism, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had to spend all day just waiting for my turn for face to face interview. First round is telephone screening, next is a logic and math test in group and then you are made to wait until your tuen for face to face.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)).

Interview

You must apply online through craigslist. A week after, expect a phone call from HR. The company will set you up for a group interview where you will have to complete a IQ test and after the exam you might get chosen to complete a one on one interview.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)).

Interview

1st Phone Interview
    2nd Assessment Test
    3rd One on one Interview
     -first you'll take the same assessment test over again
    -then they review all answers and start eliminating people from there
    -then the remaining people left are giving an overview of the company and benefits offered.
    -then you meet with the HR person and the passenger service manager

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an assessment test which if you pass you receive an email inviting you to a group interview which for me I got two weeks later after applying. First interview I was unable to make so I guess you can say I faked. Two weeks later got a phone call asking me to come in for a interview the next day at SFO. It was about 10 of us which we then had to do another assessment test. I'm guessing to make sure it was you who took it. We had 8mins to answer as many as we could and get them right. After that we had to wait while they went over it and if we passed we would stay for a interview. My name was called first which I didn't pass, I don't know how I passed the online one in 8mins but couldn't pass the 12min almost same test. A little while after bumped into some of the people asking did I pass which they then said they didn't pass either. Now I see why they called me back after I didn't go to the first interview, seem like not enough people are passing the test plus the interview afterwards. It was a fun interview because while we waited for the results we got a chance to talk and laugh. Even with out passing the test over all good experience and I will apply again in three months.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by HR after I passed the IQ test by and was invited for an interview after answering some of her questions. Went to to interview, took all day (be ready to pay the full day $28 airport parking).
    10 of us were in the room and after the 2nd IQ test 5 got eliminated.
    Then we got the 1/2 interviews one at the time. The HR person, the Passenger Service Manager and the Director of Operations were in the room. Very unfriendly interviewer. I got to talk to the other candidates and I was the only one French or able to speak French. I was told when I left the interview " we will let you know on Thurday". I never received a phone call of an email. I sent a thank you note since she is the only one and let her know I had not received a response yet....it's been 2 weeks now. Not even a courtesy "no".

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.