Alfi Business Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Alfi Business Partners

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st part of the process was a phone screening with HR,then after that they set up a face to face interview with me two days after. I met with management and he explained the company,their mission and that they were looking for someone with good communication skills.

They mentioned after the interview that they would call me back if they thought I was the best candidate from the rest. The lobby was mixed, I am guessing they're looking for different positions.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a phone call. It was a regular interview,but the lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What excites you the most about the description of the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I went in under the impression that the job was for customer service. It is a sales job. The first interview doesn't tell you anything about the job, just their goals. I also applied for a 500 to 800 plus commission job. It's commission based.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job.   1 Answer

This was a different job than what I applied for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was asked for an interview shortly after submitting application. Small overpacked Jersey City office run by a number of kids younger than I in better suits. Interview 1 is incredibly vague. They evaluate your communication skills and not much else. Interview 2 is an unpaid, 8 hour excursion door to door selling whatever Fortune 500 they have at the time, this particular time was Verizon Fios. Found out there was no salary for months, everything was commission based. Nothing I applied for or in job description whatsoever. Not a completely negative review because the job just isn't for me, and all was revealed by the 2nd round interview by my trainer, so at least I wasn't strung along too far. A step away from a pyramid corporation because you do not have to buy anything to join.

Interview Questions

• What's the rarest Pokémon you have caught so far in Pokémon Go?   1 Answer

For the obvious reasons, and because spending an hour in a drug dealers home hearing how war stories and watching him make Marijuana sales while we try to peddle him Verizon Fios is not my idea of an entry level position.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first part of the interview was very quick and I was just asked your basic questions. The thing I did not know and Was not aware of prior to the interview was a 3 part interview. I was asked if I was able to spend a whole day the very next with the team and just shadow everyone. I said yes but for the following week because I was thrown off last minute. Unfortunately I would not be attending the full day interview. I was not expecting to be selling anything as a customer representative. They should really mention these sorts of things before even applying.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from everyone else we interview today?   Answer Question

Wasn't interested in selling door to door

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied and received a phone call the next morning. First interview they ask several questions such as what are your goals? , where do you see yourself in 5 years?. Then they gave me a second interview( beware they told me it was only for two hours) but it was actually 12:30- 9 pm non pay watching an unqualified "trainer" knock on door to door trying to sell 'Verizon' services. This is a joke !!!

Interview Questions

• Prioritize 1(highest) - 4 (lowest) Family, finance, growth and one more thing (forgot)   Answer Question

I didn't get my bachelors degree to do a door to door direct marketing.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Waited in room with many others to be finally called in. Room was packed with potential employees with not enough seats for all. The interviewer advised tthat hey work with companies like Verizon. When I asked if there were any benefits, he would not disclose any details. They would require me to go to an 2nd interview and work from 12 to 8 pm and my time would not be paid. Of course I walked out. Entry level customer service/telemarketing scam.

Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

The initial interview was 10-15 minutes, in which they ask about your background, work experience, education, and personal qualities. After, the employer gives you a brief description about the company and its role with its clients. After the brief description, the interview questions were about why would you see yourself working for this company, and what do you have to offer to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are best fit for Alfi Business Partners?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from HR to go over what I was looking for and when we can schedule a meeting with the manager. I came in the building and filled an application at the front desk. I was the only one in the lobby besides the receptionist.

10 minutes later the manager called me, we discussed my schedule and asked me what attracted me to the company. I told him I enjoyed the culture and that sales was involved.. All my professors and counselors told me sales is good to have in the resume when applying for jobs in the future.

I was invited back for a second round. It's a full day with the account manager and we went to an event for Verizon. She went over salary and my responsibilities. I realized it required a lot of effort and time for the position. It was self explanatory.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round interview is super easy - a few minutes, a few quick questions. What they don't tell you about is the second round interview. Online, ALFI seemed like a respectable marketing STRATEGY consulting company (analytics, branding, etc.) - but what they really do is door-to-door sales and customer service for their clients. So the second round interview was "shadowing" people doing these door-to-door sales (and in my case, doing it in 95 degree heat in a full business suit). They did not warn me that this would be part of the interview process or the job, and told me to make sure I showed up in business professional attire. If I had known, I wouldn't have wasted my time, or theirs. They really didn't make this part of their business or the interview process clear, which made me easily lose respect for them.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Don't bother wasting your time for this position unless you wanna go door to door in ghetto areas trying to pitch sales. If that's what you're looking for then you go through three interview steps. First is around 10 minutes with a few questions. Second is spending a whole day going and pitching sales to random people. Third is an interview at the end of the day of pitching sales. Definitely degrading compared to working in an office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.