Alfred Dunhill Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alfred Dunhill

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Dunhill (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted directly through Linked in, two stage interview process. Friendly interview process the first interview was more about getting to know each other. The second was more formal involving more experience questions and skills. During the second interview each of the team also got to meet and ask questions.

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfred Dunhill (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

I already worked for the company for a year, so an interview was unnecessary. They offered me to become an employee and were quite complimentary. I was invited to the private members club, owned by the company and myself and the general manager had an hour discussion over a cup of coffee. Everything was very smooth, although I had to negotiate higher salary. They agreed to my conditions as I did my homework and prepared myself.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel working for us for more money and better conditions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I managed to negotiate higher salary than the one offered to me. I'd advice everyone to prepare themselves well with all the benefits the company will see in you. They will be flexible if they find you have done your homework for the interview. Get to know the history of the company - it's very rich. Creative, honest and hard working people will get anywhere.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alfred Dunhill (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and invited for and Interview. Amazing offices in the westend, The job role was for a small leather department in selfridges.
    Interview was general going well until he said "Luxury retail is different that what you have done, Why do you think you will cope working for a Dunhill as you dont have luxury experience" I was gobsmacked to hear that, thinking why was i invited if you were only going to be snobbish and rude.
    I had done my research about the brand and interviewer, the interviewer prior to working at dunhill was working for Supermarket recruitment. I left the interview demotivated and bewildered on how much some luxury brands attitudes are.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will cope working for a Dunhill as you dont have luxury experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.