Americold Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Americold Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Americold Logistics

2.2

Interview

Interview was easy. All I was asked were basic questions about why was I right for the job or previous work experience. Very nice people and extremely cold environment. If you like cold come here.

IT Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Recruiters are super nice and persistent. They gave pointers on what they think the
    hiring manager will be looking for. They also want to make sure that a future employee is greatly compensated.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how well will you rate your knowledge of SOX compliance?   Answer Question

Regional Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I never actually applied for the position. I was called by the recruiter and had a series of phone screens and then in-person interviews. The recruiter never called me back after after the interviews. Saw the job posted online. I reached out to them, but they never called me back. Very unprofessional. Not cool.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. It was more of a conversation that actually went very well.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I was contacted by email by the recruiter to set up a date/time for a phone interview. On the day/time of the interview the recruiter never called me. I emailed the recruiter to ask if we should reschedule and she never responded. I never heard back from her again. A week later I received an automated email that I wasn’t chosen for the job. Very unprofessional and I would not want to work for a company that is this unprofessional in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions since the recruiter never called me as scheduled.   Answer Question

LTO Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Madrid, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (New Madrid, MO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I filled an app out. Then got a phone call from hr set up on site interview. Was offered the job. Had a UA passed now just waiting on background check to clear

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Initial communications were made via an interview request from an internal recruiter on Indeed Prime. I had responded a couple days later expressing interest, and shared available time slots to lock down a time on our respective calendars. They then proceeded to ghost me for close to 3 weeks before finally declining to proceed further, due to "hav[ing] an offer extended to a candidate" and asking me to disregard the previous interview request. Can't say I was impressed with the lack of timely communication and an obviously disorganized hiring process.

LTO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Ontario, OR (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very informal. I got a tour of the facilities. Interview was one on one. I was made very comfortable. I had no experience but was given the opportunity to be trained in a new occupation.

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Manger called asked a few questions and never called back even after multiple emails requesting feedback and manager advising that I would receive a call back. Very unprofessional.

Applied online, received a phone screen.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Easy interview. Was told everything I wanted to hear as far as schedule, salary, etc. However, much of what vfc was said was not followed through and only used as a means to bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Americold.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Nampa, ID (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Briefly discussed experience over the phone with corporate recruiter, phone call almost instantly afterwards with manager at location. Met with manager and discussed resume, asked a couple of experienced based questions, hired on the spot, corporate HR process took 4-6 weeks to process so start date was 4 weeks later than expected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.