Anglia Ruskin University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anglia Ruskin University

Multimedia Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, East of England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel based interview with phone interview prior to main interview. The process was short and they had a variety of other candidates which you have to stand out from. Tailored CV to job specification had an test interview with someone previous to raise confidence of speaking with a panel which helped.

Interview Questions

• A variety of questions with skills, experience, work related experience   1 Answer

Senior Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Chelmsford, England) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was very clear and straightforward with clear role specification given by the employer before the hiring process. the interview was conducted in fair manner where I was given ample opportunity to give my responses and also in a friendly and receptive environment. the interview was taken by a panel with fair representation of the disciplines I am related to.

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges of working in an interdisciplinary team   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, East of England, England).

Interview

Panel of three people interviewing. Just one interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years time?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Application filled out on-line; was quite an easy process. Competency based interview followed with panel of interviewers. Interviewers (there were four) were not identified before the actual interview. No other inteviews. Decision made and communicated within 24 hours as promised. Post interview chased three times for feedback but no response subsequently.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.