Anglia Ruskin University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anglia Ruskin University

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, East of England, England).

Interview

Panel of three people interviewing. Just one interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years time?   1 Answer

Senior Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Chelmsford, England) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was very clear and straightforward with clear role specification given by the employer before the hiring process. the interview was conducted in fair manner where I was given ample opportunity to give my responses and also in a friendly and receptive environment. the interview was taken by a panel with fair representation of the disciplines I am related to.

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges of working in an interdisciplinary team   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Application filled out on-line; was quite an easy process. Competency based interview followed with panel of interviewers. Interviewers (there were four) were not identified before the actual interview. No other inteviews. Decision made and communicated within 24 hours as promised. Post interview chased three times for feedback but no response subsequently.

Multimedia Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, East of England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel based interview with phone interview prior to main interview. The process was short and they had a variety of other candidates which you have to stand out from. Tailored CV to job specification had an test interview with someone previous to raise confidence of speaking with a panel which helped.

Interview Questions

• A variety of questions with skills, experience, work related experience   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglia Ruskin University.

Interview

Panel interview. They introduced themselves and got straight into the questions, there was no further explanation of the role. The interview was late in the afternoon and I felt the panel were looking at the clock frequently, which made me shorten my answers and questions at the end.
    One of the panel I felt lacked experience in interviewing; they would ask a sequence of questions all in one go, on separate topics, which made answering tricky!
    A lot of the interview was spent on quite a specific skill/research topic, which wasn't listed in the job description!
    I got the feeling immediately on leaving that I wouldn't be offered the job (and I wasn't). I was informed through a standard letter from Human Resources, and a request for feedback went unanswered.

After taking an 8 hour round trip to the interview, being rushed through it, and them not having to courtesy to give feedback... it's left a sour taste.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.