Annapurna Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Annapurna Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Annapurna Recruitment

3.3

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

I went in for an initial chat with the hiring manager where we discussed my aspirations and reasoning behind why I wanted to get into recruitment. We then went through my experience and what makes (and breaks!) a good recruiter. The role was then outlined where we touched on the training programme and expectations. I was then introduced to members of the team to discuss what life was like working at Annapurna.

I was invited back for a second interview with the hiring manager and one of the directors of the company. I was told to prepare a series of answers about the company values and my reasoning behind wanting to get into recruitment. During this interview my CV was really dissected and there were much more direct questions asked about who I was and what I could bring to the company.

Overall the interview process was excellent, professional and helpful. I was kept informed throughout and it was fantastic to meet and chat to so many different people at the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The process began through a phonecall (since I'm abroad) to discuss the position and If I'd be interested in another opportunity. It then went on to a Hinterview that was sent to the managers and a video call with one of the directors. I was then invited to an interview at their HQ in London and had a final call witht he team leader. During the process, I was accompanied by someone from the company (who as very lovely, professional and supportive).

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to change fields, what I expected to do as a recruiter, what sort of traits I felt I could carry over, what recruitment meant to me.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

The interview had two parts. In the first part I was asked the basic interview questions e.g. to talk about myself, my work experience, my education etc. the second part consisted of a role play where I had to act as a recruitment consultant and try to get an interview for a potential candidate.

Performance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went over my previous experience and why I'd be good for the role, then had a face to face in the London office with who would be my direct manager. This was delving further in to my CV and assessing my ability for the role. There was then a final which involved a presentation which I delivered and then went over with the L&D Manager and one of the 3 directors. There was then more a conversation regarding my experience and what I could bring to the role.

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

The first stage was at a rec2rec office. It was a group interview with various tasks like selling the person next to you and a fun debate. The two girls (Charlotte & Emma) from Annapurna seemed really nice and energetic about the company. They explained the job and the company well.

Internal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I was headhunted by Emma via Linkedin, the process was quick and easy. I had a phone call with Emma followed by two face to face interviews with senior managers. Emma was great at staying in touch and ensuring I was well prepared for the interviews. Overall a very positive experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment in April 2019.

Interview

A series of interviews with various employees within the company. The process was challenging but enjoyable. Their feedback and attentiveness through the process was excellent, I felt very informed.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied in mid January and received an offer to attend an Assessment center on the 7th of March.

All went pretty smoothly, the only "complain" at that point was that I had too many calls from the recruiter in order to confirm my assistance to the graduate day (around 3 or more) and she didn't answer back my emails, but that wasn't a big deal.

To begin with, they didn't host fully the panel, it was outsourced at a company called "Graduate Fasttrack". (That says quite a lot of a company's priorities when deciding to outsource this kind of processes)

Although they claimed to be "kind of different" approaching recruitment, group activities were strictly focused on the sales approach. Selling yourself, your colleagues and a famous celebrity.

Apart from that, there were lots of inconsistencies in the sense of "what they said they were" and what they "actually did/ do in culture".

Lastly, it was bitter to watch other candidates with poorer backgrounds and grades standing still whereas others were kicked out after the first round with outstanding CV's.

Interview Questions

• Present yourself and say why do you want to work for Annapurna, why recruitment, with which famous would you have a dinner with. Why does your colleague deserve to be hired?   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

Made me feel like garbage, pretty much as soon as I walked in. They have a culture of belittling those who are not part of their gang, it made me a little sick but I continued. I didn't like the experience one bit.

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied after getting a job blast from my university. After sending my CV got an email for a phone interview. After clearing that i was invited to 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.