Atalian Servest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atalian Servest Interview Questions

Interviews at Atalian Servest

2.5

General Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atalian Servest.

Interview

Applied online, which was directed to a recruiter as an intermediary. Had an initial phone call with the recruiter who performed an initial screen and asked a number of fundamental questions. Recruiter then connected with the company's HR representative and scheduled a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. No feedback after the phone interview with the HR representative.

Cleaner Interview

Application

I interviewed at Atalian Servest in October 2016.

Interview

Wasn't really a interview... I was forced to go to a presentation about the company by Morrisons of which then I was told either take the job or I don't have one.

Interview Questions

Atalian Servest Response

12 Sep 2017 – hello@servest.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It sounds as though you attended a TUPE presentation from our HR team. These presentations normally take place when we win a new contract and... More

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Liverpool, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Easygoing natural made me fee ll at ease .Told me what the job involved .What the expectations were Also what to do in difficult circus stances Took my details and said Be in touch soon.

Interview Questions

• About experience capabilities   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Ramsey, England) in January 2014.

Interview

My manager was quite friendly in the beginning and was quite at ease. Once we were in the room he would ask questions and tell me if it was a good answer or not. I started to feel really uncomfortable with him, he was trying to be cool and hip while being unnecessarily strict. He seemed impressed by my vocabulary which actually came off as patronising and I realised that he was belittling other people who sounded more "stupid". he frequently told me about other employees, how some needed disciplining. He took about three phone calls during the day. When I got told on the phone that I got the job I was told to come in immediately to sign the paperwork. I wasn't actually prepared for that and was going to say no (have a one year old daughter) - he then said I would not get the job if I couldn't get there so I did... He was very unprofessional.

Accounts Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipswich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Ipswich, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was held in head office in Suffolk and was well managed. However the format of the interview did not match the description given by HR in the information e-mail. For example, I was told that I would be undergoing competency-based interview and that I must provide proof of my right to work in the UK. Neither of these things occurred. But I was met on-time by the interviewer and given the option to ask questions etc at the end.

Interview Questions

• Opened with "Tell us a bit about yourself" and later asked more technical questions regarding my experience.   Answer Question

12 Sep 2017 – hello@servest.co.uk

Thank you so much for your review.

I am glad that you feel the interview was well-managed. I am sorry that the interview wasn't entirely as expected.

With a competency-based interview, this... More

Accounts Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury St Edmunds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially, I was offered an interview with Servest through a recruiting company. The process all went well, was a very quick turn around and we managed to find a suitable day for an interview. The interview went very well and I was almost shell-shocked to find out that I was the successful applicant for the role within hours of being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What brings you the most satisfaction in your role?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury St Edmunds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Engaging and in depth. The interviewer took the time to look into my experience. We discussed my knowledge of my field and what I would bring to the roll. We looked at the different system that the company uses and how they make the best use of the time they have working.

Interview Questions

• What one thing can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury St Edmunds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, the girl was lovely and friendly.
    I then got invited to an assessment day which was really fun ( I made such great friends there!)
    I then got a call about 5 days later to let me know I had been successful.
    Very fun process...meet lovely people and build a bond very quickly

Interview Questions

• What does good Customer Service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What is your weakness and your streght?   Answer Question

12 Sep 2017 – hello@servest.co.uk

Thank you for your positive review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the assessment day - i know that a lot of hard work and planning went in to these days so it's encouraging to hear it was all worth... More

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury St Edmunds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England) in February 2015.

Interview

After sending in my CV, I received a call and had a 15 minute telephone interview. A few days later I was told that I'd successfully passed that stage and that I needed to complete (and to get former employers/colleagues to complete) a fairly lengthy personality test.

I was then informed that I'd been selected for a group interview based on my CV, the telephone interview and the personality test that had been completed. For the group interview I had to prepare a presentation. On the day, I gave my presentation, completed various group tasks and answered interview questions alone.

The following day I was informed that I'd been offered the role and I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years? In 5 years? In 10 years?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Brilliant, Collaborative, Relaxed. Pleasant private environment where i could relax and be myself. Interviewer was warm and friendly, provided complete overview of the role, position, responsibilities etc. She had all answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.