Atalian Servest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atalian Servest Interview Questions

Interviews at Atalian Servest

2.4

General Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atalian Servest.

Interview

Applied online, which was directed to a recruiter as an intermediary. Had an initial phone call with the recruiter who performed an initial screen and asked a number of fundamental questions. Recruiter then connected with the company's HR representative and scheduled a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. No feedback after the phone interview with the HR representative.

Contracts Manager Interview

Interview

Promoting the internal applicants is not a priority here . My application for a higher position , was rejected , after 1 min I applied. The manager didn't even open it and rejected . Went , in the end through the client interview process , but as predicted ,I wasn't succesfull , not having enough experience . ( when in the first place I was told that experience doesn't matter ) . Glad I was not successful .

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest.

Interview

Brief, interview took place at head office by a manager. Approximately 20 mins long. Just going over my CV, which client contract I would be providing security for and roughly what to expect from the company.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bury St Edmunds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Had an initial telephone call with HR, met the Head of Bid team, then had to write a bid document on myself and then met with Senior Bid Managers.

I was offered the job in the interview process, but nothing came of it, after having to chase HR myself.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Nottingham, England) in May 2019.

Interview

The initial interview was through Skype in which there was a technical failure, however the interview went really well. The second interview was face to face. It was an overall positive experience and really pleased to be offered the job.

Kitchen Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ely, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Ely, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed quiet informal and quick called to arrange the interview went in for interview couple of days later with the head chef discussed job role and hours and training I would have to undertake.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience ?
      Can you work the hours advertised?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest in June 2018.

Interview

After emailing back. and forth, we met and heard back within the same afternoon. Interviewer was friendly and welcoming.
    Explained the role and responsibilities clearly and concisely.
    Very quick and easy interview.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Liverpool, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Easygoing natural made me fee ll at ease .Told me what the job involved .What the expectations were Also what to do in difficult circus stances Took my details and said Be in touch soon.

Interview Questions

• About experience capabilities   1 Answer

Freelance Work Interview

Interview

Met the HR Director for an interview. Very informal and relaxed. Clear idea of what she needed from the role and explained the direction company was heading, very engaging interview style. Next step was a call to agree when I started. I suggest pay rate which she immediately agreed. Freelance turned into permanent.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have which will benefit the role you are applying for   Answer Question
    • What environment allows you to do your best work?   Answer Question

Atalian Servest Response

12 Sep 2017 – hello@servest.co.uk

I'm so glad to hear you had such a positive recruitment experience - thank you for your feedback.

I'm also glad to hear you will be joining us! Welcome to the team!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Brilliant, Collaborative, Relaxed. Pleasant private environment where i could relax and be myself. Interviewer was warm and friendly, provided complete overview of the role, position, responsibilities etc. She had all answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.