Atalian Servest Interview Questions

Updated 18 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Atalian Servest

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atalian Servest

Found 22 candidate interviews
Atalian Servest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest

Interview

There were two people who carried our skill test and then asked work related questions. Interview was regarding relevant HR experience and tasks, situations from working in a similar sector or other companies.

Interview Questions
  • HR background, dealing with difficult clients/customers, delivering valued based HR service across the business.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview was great wonderful and incredible i was asked to do unring test i was also ask to fill in some form and present my SIA Licence and other form of identification as well as proof of address

Interview Questions
  • health and safety -- my role as an employee
  • the important of the use of PPE why on duty
  • My role as a security officer
Atalian Servest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest

Interview

Brief, interview took place at head office by a manager. Approximately 20 mins long. Just going over my CV, which client contract I would be providing security for and roughly what to expect from the company.

Interview Questions
Atalian Servest
Application

I interviewed at Atalian Servest

Interview

Promoting the internal applicants is not a priority here . My application for a higher position , was rejected , after 1 min I applied. The manager didn't even open it and rejected . Went , in the end through the client interview process , but as predicted ,I wasn't succesfull , not having enough experience . ( when in the first place I was told that experience doesn't matter ) . Glad I was not successful .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bury St Edmunds, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Bury St Edmunds, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Had an initial telephone call with HR, met the Head of Bid team, then had to write a bid document on myself and then met with Senior Bid Managers. I was offered the job in the interview process, but nothing came of it, after having to chase HR myself.

Interview Questions
Atalian Servest
Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Nottingham, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

The initial interview was through Skype in which there was a technical failure, however the interview went really well. The second interview was face to face. It was an overall positive experience and really pleased to be offered the job.

Interview Questions
Atalian Servest
Anonymous Employee in Ely, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Ely, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very relaxed quiet informal and quick called to arrange the interview went in for interview couple of days later with the head chef discussed job role and hours and training I would have to undertake.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience ? Can you work the hours advertised?
Atalian Servest
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atalian Servest

Interview

Applied online, which was directed to a recruiter as an intermediary. Had an initial phone call with the recruiter who performed an initial screen and asked a number of fundamental questions. Recruiter then connected with the company's HR representative and scheduled a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. No feedback after the phone interview with the HR representative.

Interview Questions
Atalian Servest
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest in Jun 2018

Interview

After emailing back. and forth, we met and heard back within the same afternoon. Interviewer was friendly and welcoming. Explained the role and responsibilities clearly and concisely. Very quick and easy interview.

Interview Questions
Atalian Servest
Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atalian Servest (Liverpool, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Easygoing natural made me fee ll at ease .Told me what the job involved .What the expectations were Also what to do in difficult circus stances Took my details and said Be in touch soon.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews

Popular Careers with Atalian Servest Job Seekers