Avensure Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avensure

Avensure

Application

I interviewed at Avensure

Interview

Processus cadré et structuré, une méthode définie et expliquée dès le début par les équipes RH qui font le suivi et répondent aux questions. Communication facile et bonne ouverture sur les problématiques d'insertion

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont vos prétentions salariales
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

Saw a job advert for the company, and submitted my CV. I was invited for an initial interview where I arrived on a day a team member had decided to leave and go into agency side, which left everything a bit up in the air. After this first interview I was invited back where they were looking at creating a role to incorporate my experience into a new role that was a mix of the job I applied for and some other tasks. I got a job offer shortly after.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself and your experience.

The latest conversations about Consulting

131 Comments

Consulting

357.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Avensure~1019043
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Positive Vibe about the Opportunity to Join the Avensure Family, They made me feel at home from Interview to the position I am in now over 5 years later... I could not recommend them highly enough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester City Centre, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

I actually pitched the MD for corporate sponsorship in a past job! He must have liked my approach because when he was hiring for my role he contacted me asking whether I knew anyone who could be interested in the role. I thought the opportunity sounded interesting so we arranged to meet up and discuss the position. I first met Ronnie, the Marketing Director and we clicked straight away. I came back a few days later to meet Chris and Andrew for further discussion. A few days later, Chris called me and offered the job. Avensure were very flexible about my start date and any support throughout my notice period.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the biggest working challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avensure (Manchester, England) in Mar 2013

Interview

2 stage, very good, I had the opportunity to talk through my CV and express myself fairly. It was positive and I felt relaxed. I also had the opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed