Avon Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 342 of over 342 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avon

Avon

Application

I interviewed at Avon

Interview

3 interviews, one over the phone, two with Senior Managers, general inquiries about my past experience and knowledge of the company. Ensuring I knew it was a field job jincluding recruiting and sale targets along with deadline for projects, incentives and bonuses

Interview Questions
  • Who do you want to work for Avon
    1 Answer
  • What do you know about cold calling and field job?

Avon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon

Interview

The phone interview was great and lasted about 20 minutes. Interviewer thoroughly went over the company’s information. Avon seems to be going through a transition these days and headed towards a more innovative direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon (Budapest) in Apr 2021

Interview

Two rounds of a fairly easy going interview.Kind people, everything seems proper. HR says "the offer is under creation". fine.- .Just a quick background check. They called up all the numbers what they got, during the chit-chat any answer what they don't like makes them to revert the job offer.Questions has been raised like "how much he allows being leaded" and "What could motivate him on a long run? " If anything what they hear they don't like you wont get the offer. It is in fact fairly stupid.

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions were raised, they carefully select with whom they want to speak.The focus is on the human interaction , trying to find out can they work with you or not.

Avon

Application

I interviewed at Avon

Interview

The interview started with the interviewer asking questions about my resume, some behavioral questions After took for a tour around the facility. After waiting a couple weeks a offer was sent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon

Interview

Me candidatei no site. O processo seletivo foi tranquilo. Primeiro me inscrevi no site, depois foi dinâmica individual e entrevista em grupo, na outra etapa foi dinâmica em grupo e por fim exame admissional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avon (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Feb 2021

Interview

Processo rápido, organizado e transparente. Após a entrevista com o gestor recebi o feedback rapidamente. O RH é muito eficiente, sempre mantendo o candidato informado sobre as etapas do processo e dando posicionamentos.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas para conhecer o candidato e sua trajetória. Perguntas sobre quantos idiomas possui proficiência, conhecimentos técnicos, qual a parte do curso que mais se identifica, como lida com mudanças de rotina e demandas dinâmicas, e também sobre o que espera da empresa e da vaga.

Avon

Application

I interviewed at Avon

Interview

Foi tranquilo, o RH é bem transparente e acessível e a resposta demora um pouco para ser enviada. Achei que não receberia, porém depois de alguns meses, recebi. Fiz o processo antes da pandemia, então não sei como está ocorrendo agora em tempos pandêmicos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2021

Interview

O processo da entrevista foi curto, pois nele você deveria enviar um áudio respondendo duas perguntas que foi proposto, o áudio deveria conter no máximo dois minutos de duração

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avon (Budapest) in Jan 2021

Interview

The first round was an online test about mainstream technologies, the second session was a meeting with the technical managers, and the final session was a comprehensive technical interview with an architect.

Interview Questions
  • The asked about agile workflow, database technologies, cloud solutions, SOLID principples.

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avon (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

It was a three step process. Initial screening from the HR Lead which then will e who would endorse you to the Hiring Manager who would technically ask you about your roles in the past and how it is relevant for the job. Then after the hiring manager, you will be endorsed to the Global Lead who then will ask you both technical and cultural aspect of your past job/s and how it relates to the business need.

Interview Questions
  • How would you contribute as a Finance partner in the success of this organization. What extra mile do you think should you execute to deliver more than crunching the numbers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 342 Interviews