BRAM Auto Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BRAM Auto Group Interview Questions

Interviews at BRAM Auto Group

2.5

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BRAM Auto Group.

Interview

interviews and orientation so you're aware of the new job

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BRAM Auto Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview. Interview with the Finance Manager first round then, the General Sales Manager second. Paper works filled on the same day, and waited for few days for drug test scheduled. After clearance, you are on floor; basically on your own side.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRAM Auto Group (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Good people and willing to help me progress in the business of car sales. I enjoyed my learning experience. I was motivated by the management team being that they were well dressed and well spoken.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience do i have   1 Answer

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BRAM Auto Group (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview was smooth and engaging. We spoke a lot on my background from graduating high school to job training programs.

We even spoke about me working as an intern as a file clerk and at another job training program and how computer savvy I was.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.