Bannatyne Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bannatyne Group

2.6

Member Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, Newport, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Newport, Newport, Wales) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was easy going, and felt welcomed. Be sure to do your research on the company. Applied last year before Christmas, got my interview starting this year January, followed by getting the job the day after.

Member Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, Newport, Wales

Application

Interview

The interview process was relaxed, good energy and respectful. Put in good research of the company, because they expect you to know the company at a good level. I've been told stories, some people got interviewed and didn't even know the founder! You'll likely be interviewed by two individuals; I myself, the General Manager and Regional Administrator.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Leeds, England).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Food and Beverage Manager at the club. I was asked a series of typical interview questions. The job was explained and we discussed what hours would work for me. I was asked to explain my previous experience which related to the role I had applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Carlisle, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Questions about life and work experience and discussing situations where you have made a difference and how you would cope in a particular scenario. There were two interviewers and the process lasted approx one hour.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had any experience in the role.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Stratford-upon-Avon, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A thorough Interview process including an Online Application, First Interview, Acting period, Second and final Interview to include a presentation based on competition, a SWOT analysis and competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage with the least experience.   1 Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A smooth and efficient interview process which is sadly let down with the promise of call backs and being led on with the old "we will make the decision in a few days". Company never came back in the end which is poor.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you at work?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Aberdeen, Scotland) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I applied for the job and was invited into an interview whereby I was asked questions about my previous working history and skills by two people

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Birmingham, England) in December 2018.

Interview

questions on business progression, intuitive ideas brought into the clubs, ideas moving forward, one thing I liked is they asked what they don't do well which gives an opportunity to be real

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Milton Keynes, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call for initial interview talk then got invited in for face to face interview. I was then phoned that week to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Member/Guest experience is key for our operation this year, can you talk me through what you thinks makes a good member/guest experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bannatyne Group (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

For first start a little chat about you on phone. And than a personal interwiew with a duty manager and the general manager about the previous jobs, your working hours, salary, and then a showing around in the buliding which is pretty big and busy. Everyone is friendly

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my previous work places   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.