Barchester Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barchester Healthcare

Featured Interview

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Rey good and friendly environment, calm environment and very polite staff members,highly recommended,in person and in office took about half an hour and they check all the papers and after that they asked me to fill some forms, they asked to come 15 minutes early

Interview Questions
  • Job experience
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Slick, Good communication, Right level of support High standard of questions / presentation expected Nice location to interview in, Casual and relaxed way of meeting, timely, prompt, comfortable. Made me feel welcome and settled pretty quickly

Interview Questions
  • this is our current problem - what would you do differently?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shaftesbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Shaftesbury, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Pre interview phone call, to assess suitability and in this conversation it was stated that the company will be bringing in a "no jab, no job" policy and if I refused that may be an issue. I said under no circumstances will I be taking the covid vaccine, which is still in trial and it is illegal to force or coerce this on anyone. I was refused an interview on this basis.

Interview Questions
  • Compulsory vaccination or no job

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Efficient and very although it was quite a long wait whilst waiting for the interview but was definitely worth the wait as was very professionally done and felt the questions covered all areas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Had a phone interview and had set a date and time for a video interview. Barchester cancelled and attempted to reschedule nearly three times at which point I chose to not proceed. I later received an email from the home themselves - not the recruiters - that I hadn't even been shortlisted so no idea why they were arranging an interview for me!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Lancaster, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very straightforward, lots of demand for carers made the process faster and smoother. My manager was lovely and very accommodating and I would work for the company again on a part time contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bedlington, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Bedlington, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied with CV using indeed and then I received a phone interview as in person interviews were cancelled due to covid lockdown. The phone interview was good and the interviewer (manager) was friendly which was great as it made me feel less nervous

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as an activities coordinator What experience do you have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Basingstoke, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Maybe a little different from the 'norm' as in covid times. Not at all interested on the current courses, you have achieved, apparently, they have their own online courses to complete before starting. quite a relaxed 'interview' and undisturbed however pay rates did not amount to advertised pay rates.. they were lower.

Interview Questions
  • How long did you see yourself working for them if offered the position?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Reading, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great communication throughout and very friendly approach. The General Manager was informative on the home and the members that they care for, and you could tell there was a passion for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Called by the Manager and invited to interview. Recalled for a second interview with Finance Manager which included a test. It was a very thorough interview. I was nervous, the Finance Manager put me at ease by asking me about myself, not the work me but what I did outside of work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews