Barchester Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Barchester Healthcare

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Reading, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Great communication throughout and very friendly approach. The General Manager was informative on the home and the members that they care for, and you could tell there was a passion for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to be a Nurse.   1 Answer

Interview

Called by the Manager and invited to interview. Recalled for a second interview with Finance Manager which included a test. It was a very thorough interview. I was nervous, the Finance Manager put me at ease by asking me about myself, not the work me but what I did outside of work.

Interview Questions

Barchester Healthcare Response

15 Aug 2018 – Social Media Exec

Thank you for your feedback – we value all responses and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent interview at Barchester. Offering a positive interview experience is important to us, so we're delighted to know that you felt we got it right. Congratulations and the best of luck for your new role at Barchester Healthcare.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview with senior management followed by telephone interview with director. This was at head office. The interview was relaxed and not at all confrontational. I felt at ease and supported throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

14 May 2018 – Social Media Exec

Thank you for your kind review. Providing a warm and welcoming interview experience is important, so we're glad that yours was positive. To be one of the first to hear about our latest vacancies, you can register to receive job alerts by visiting: https://www.barchesterjobs.com/user/register

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont Saint Peter, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Chalfont Saint Peter, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Two nurses interviewed me in a very quick interview. Only a couple of questions regarding skills and personality as I have never worked as a health care assistant before. They also asked if I had ciminal convictions.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with other people?   1 Answer

Regulation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Milton Keynes, England).

Interview

Firstly I would like to commend the recruitment advisor, was very supportive during the application process and communication was simply outstanding, the interview process was extremely good. I good give time to prepare and the panel were very professional, explained the process and give time to show my experience. Outstanding

Interview Questions

• Had to prepare a presentation, I was given the question days before and had enough time to prepare   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

will not disclose any of the interview process to future prospects as i wouldn't want anyone to work for this awful organisation, terrible, unreliable and rude.

it was legnthy they didn't know what they were doing, expected an AWFUL lot and gave very LITTLE.

10 Aug 2018 – Social Media Exec

Congratulations on being offered a role at Barchester Healthcare, we wish you every success in your career with us. Our most recent employee survey showed that 80% of people are happy with our culture, so it disappoints us to know that you left your interview feeling negative. To help us offer a better candidate experience, we would really appreciate more detailed feedback about your experience. Please email us at onlinefeedback@barchester.com to share your views.

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chellaston, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Chellaston, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was informal and more of a chat. They made me very comfortable and were really keen to hear about my previous experience. Most of the questions were related to how I would use my management experience to tackle issues in the care home.

Interview Questions

• In your previous experience, how did you manage a employee dispute?   Answer Question

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England).

Interview

it was brief, friendly and not formal. I met my team lead and the home manager together for about 2o mins. I had worked for a shop byt always wanted to have a care job but I didn't think they would look at em as I had not worked in Care before. they asked me lots of things about why I wanted to work in care an dlook help people who live in the care hames.

Interview Questions

Barchester Healthcare Response

Hospital Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Nottingham, England) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very professional and was made very comfortable. I had to do a 30 min exercise. I was asked questions by a panel and was able to find out if successful within an hour which was very important to me

Interview Questions

Barchester Healthcare Response

Head of Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Northampton, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Brief, interview for the role I expected to be there at least an hour. no challenging are particularly thoughtful questions asked, way too easy. Anyone would have got the job. Desperation shown by management during the interview. I was asked when I could start and told I had the job early on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to report a safeguarding, explain.   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience and knowledge surrounding personal progress planing   1 Answer
    • Are you able to describe the meaning equality and diversity.   1 Answer
    • Can you detail your experience regarding leadership and managing staff, what do you find most important.   1 Answer
    • How soon can you start   1 Answer

14 May 2018 – Social Media Exec

Congratulations on being offered a role at Barchester Healthcare. We appreciate you leaving your feedback. To enable us to improve our candidate experience, we would appreciate if you could provide more details by sending an email to: onlinefeedback@barchester.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.