Barchester Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barchester Healthcare

Featured Interview

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Rey good and friendly environment, calm environment and very polite staff members,highly recommended,in person and in office took about half an hour and they check all the papers and after that they asked me to fill some forms, they asked to come 15 minutes early

Interview Questions
  • Job experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Slick, Good communication, Right level of support High standard of questions / presentation expected Nice location to interview in, Casual and relaxed way of meeting, timely, prompt, comfortable. Made me feel welcome and settled pretty quickly

Interview Questions
  • this is our current problem - what would you do differently?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shaftesbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Shaftesbury, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Pre interview phone call, to assess suitability and in this conversation it was stated that the company will be bringing in a "no jab, no job" policy and if I refused that may be an issue. I said under no circumstances will I be taking the covid vaccine, which is still in trial and it is illegal to force or coerce this on anyone. I was refused an interview on this basis.

Interview Questions
  • Compulsory vaccination or no job

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Efficient and very although it was quite a long wait whilst waiting for the interview but was definitely worth the wait as was very professionally done and felt the questions covered all areas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Had a phone interview and had set a date and time for a video interview. Barchester cancelled and attempted to reschedule nearly three times at which point I chose to not proceed. I later received an email from the home themselves - not the recruiters - that I hadn't even been shortlisted so no idea why they were arranging an interview for me!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Reading, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great communication throughout and very friendly approach. The General Manager was informative on the home and the members that they care for, and you could tell there was a passion for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare

Interview

Called by the Manager and invited to interview. Recalled for a second interview with Finance Manager which included a test. It was a very thorough interview. I was nervous, the Finance Manager put me at ease by asking me about myself, not the work me but what I did outside of work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barchester Healthcare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare in Jun 2018

Interview

Just show you are breathing and you will get the job. honestly as long as you show that and a bit of empathy its enough. I just trying to fill the word count here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (London, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Face to face interview with senior management followed by telephone interview with director. This was at head office. The interview was relaxed and not at all confrontational. I felt at ease and supported throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont Saint Peter, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barchester Healthcare (Chalfont Saint Peter, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Two nurses interviewed me in a very quick interview. Only a couple of questions regarding skills and personality as I have never worked as a health care assistant before. They also asked if I had ciminal convictions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well with other people?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews