Bede Gaming Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bede Gaming

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bede Gaming

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was structured well. It was not too formal and they made me feel at ease, allowing me to be myself. They seemed to not only care about what I can do, but also what type of person I am (inside and outside of work), which for me, was great. Overall great interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • My favourite question they asked: What is a favourite bug you have found? Why should we choose you over other candidates? How do you 'switch off' from work outside of work hours?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Led into a room with 2 managers who talked amongst themselves while waiting for the 3rd interviewer. One of the interviewers led the interview with an aggressive manner of questioning (think Stephen Buzzcocks) so I was answering every question defensively, the other 2 interviewers were polite and friendly. I don't know what was more unprofessional, the interviewers attitude throughout the interview or the feedback I received from them via the recruiting agency, "We'd absolutely eat him alive". I hope future candidates have a better experience than I had (or interviewer) or at least an interviewer that is having a good day.

Interview Questions
  • Er, it says here on your CV that you've had experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line roles, er, so, erm, what exactly makes you think you know what a 3rd line role is?
  • Er, say a server goes off over the weekend, what erm, like, systems do you have in place to let you know? When do you find out? What's the process?
  • Er, walk me through your normal day, what do you do, your daily tasks?
  • So, let's say someones computer goes off, what's the process of how you know about it? Who is it assigned to?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

I thought this was well thought out - with the pre-screening task consisting of a practical application of your skills, knowledge and experience in training. To be able to complete this successfully you would need to think carefully about your learners, the learning solution and its implementation in all the phases, not forgetting the means to evaluate success. The interview itself was a positive experience, everyone was nice and positive. A well done to HR who got back to me very promptly with answers to my queries and organising the interview itself. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for the right person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself, why did you apply for this role?
  • What experience do you have dealing with external clients' training requests?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Fairly relaxed interview with some tough questions. Met my potential new boss who was lovely and also someone from HR. Quite a casual setting and a lovely office near Sage in gosforth

Interview Questions
Bede Gaming
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the following day inviting me to an interview. Interview was just an Informal chat going through my portfolio. I received positive feedback - I was clearly a great fit for the position. Before leaving I was told I would receive a follow up task (and that it would be nothing to worry about judging by my portfolio) then a 2nd interview. I eagerly wait the task ready to blow their socks off with my designs, but hear nothing for a week. I then send a polite email asking when to expect said task and receive a template "Unfortunately, we will not be progressing you to the next stage..." email. Pretty shocking treatment when you walk away from an interview being told you would receive a follow up task and 2nd interview and are basically though to the next stage.

Interview Questions
Bede Gaming
Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

The process was really simple, the HR team were on hand at all times to answer any queries I had. The actual interview itself was relaxed and informal, so you can really convey your personality/experience.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Bede Gaming Job Seekers

Platform Support Engineer