- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London Area
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Beggars Group
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beggars Group (New York, NY) in May 2015
Very relaxed, ask about your taste in music, why you want to work for the company, any experience you may have in the field. Nothing out of the ordinary, very typical interview questions.
- Do you listen to any of our bands?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beggars Group (London, England, England) in Jan 2015
- Friendly conversation that was overshadowed by domineering upper management on the 3rd round - Clearly something iffy going on with regards to 'keeping secrets' around the business. - I provided content, work and 2 hours of travel towards the process and received no feedback whatsoever, not a call, email, text, even after chasing them, completely irresponsible and juvenile.
- - Which bands are you into from our label? - Are you phased by famous people? - Do you play an instruments?