Benito Brow Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benito Brow Bar

Supervisor, Lash Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benito Brow Bar (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional interview, face time interview then 1:1, 2 rounds of interviews held by Area manager, then introduced to the director. Very clear to see the company are very hands on and very transparent. Felt very comfortable with the team. Had a trial on the same day to show my skills.

Interview Questions

• How many year of threading/lash experience   1 Answer

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benito Brow Bar (Birmingham, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Come to Benito HQ for the first sit down interview with the Head of Marketing. You get set a task that you must complete before the second interview, usually scheduled the following week. Once you submit the task to the Head of Marketing, you either get accepted or rejected for a second interview. If successful, you get to meet with both the Head of Marketing and one of the Directors of the company at the second interview stage. You analyse the task and why you did it in the particular way you did. Finally you do an online personality match test before being offered the position. Usually a 14-20 day process, and you can start ASAP. Do not accept UNPAID INTERNSHIPS. It's free a labour.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to Benito in terms of joining the digital age?   1 Answer

Marketing and Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benito Brow Bar (Birmingham, England) in October 2014.

Interview

I didn't apply for this job, I was sourced and recruited by an agency. I was recruited to replace an existing employee so the process was very private and speedy. All interviews were held at the recruiter's office so that I didn't come into contact with the employee I would be replacing. I attended four interviews altogether, two with the agency and two with Benito. The second interview with Benito was primarily for me to show a presentation on my Marketing strategy. I was interviewed by three people from Benito, both MDs (married couple) and the Training & Development person who acted in an HR/Office Manager capacity for most of the time I worked there.
    This company were most interested in my knowledge & interest in both the beauty industry and the digital marketing industry. They asked a lot of questions about writing and reading beauty blogs, following TED talks etc. The rest of the questions were the stereotypical old-style interview and I felt quite grilled.
    They highlighted a lot of the problems they felt they were having with the employee I was replacing, and wanted to make sure I was more 'on-the-ball', i.e. prepared to do (customer service) work on evenings and weekends.
    I had a very bad feeling about one of the MDs during the process as she came across as unprofessional, pushy and intimidating which was the most difficult thing about the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.