Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions

Interviews at Bharat Petroleum

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

The interview process was very behavioral. The interviewer asked standard questions such as
    Tell me about yourself
    Why BPCL
    How I can contribute
    Then they started asking some technical questions. But if you are applying for management trainee position I believe there will not be much technical questions
    The interviewer also asked about the trend in the market, macro factors and trend in oil prices.
    The interviewer asked about the recent investments by BORL, BPCL's upstream division.

Interview Questions

• Why BPCL
      Current oil & gas scenario   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Interview

I had an internal connection that was able to get me through the HR. There was no formal interview. Just asked me why I wanted to work there, what I hoped to accomplish, and behavioral questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Indore (India)).

Interview

GD round and then interview round with a panel of seniors . GD topic was very general. Document verification was also done parallely. after GD round filtering was done. Post filtering interview and then results were announced.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

Basically it consists of 3 Rounds for Campus Interviews.
    1. Group Discussion - Case Study /Topics - Group of about 15 members
    2.Technical Round - related to your domain. A panel of about 6 Members were there in Technical Interview where each one would be asking questions on different topics. Technical interview was quite a Good Experience
    3.HR round

Interview Questions

• What is Static Electricity? Are you comfortable with the change of Locations in BPCL?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

You have to register on NATS portal... When BPCL have vacancies for Apprentice they choose NATS portal data to contact with students.... They invites all the registered student for written and interview test.... On the day of examination they provide lunch as well breakfast....

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

1.Register online if shortlisted then will receive a Call Letter
    2. First Test(General Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude, Technical Questions, English)
    3. If cleared the test then interview
    4. After Interview if selected then Medical Test
    5.Joining

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (New Delhi (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Written test followed by interview. Written test consist of english aptitute as well as technical question which were quite easy. The panel consist of two member asked mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Difference between synchronous machine and induction machine, lux ,luminous intensity   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

For BPCL R&D, three step process:
    (1) CV shortlisting
    (2) First round of interview (highest weight-age)
    (3) Second round of interview after clearing first round of interview
    The first round of interview is the most important part of process. The chances of getting the offer is mostly based on performance in first round. This is totally a technical round. The second round of interview is kix of technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• For BPCL R&D:
      Questions will be mostly from your past experience (if experienced) or from your M.Tech / PhD thesis (if fresher).   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First GD, then face to face interviews
    GD was simple and easy. There were 3 teams and each team had around 10 students.
    Different topics for each team and 3 from each teams were selected for face to face interview.
    The interview panel had 3 members and each asked questions based off on CV.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (New Delhi (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Case Study, Technical Interview, H R Interview.
    Each step is eliminating in nature.
    Case Study is among 15 students. Around 5 are selected.
    Interview is conducted y the board of 4 to 5 members.
    Over all the nature of interview is average. Just have confidence and prepare your project well.
    Also, for mechanical engineers, prepare topics like Fluid Machine, type of low, Pumps, NPSH, IC Engines, Super charger, Turbo Charger, etc. All the best to each and every one of you. Hope you will do good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.