Binding Site Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Binding Site Interview Questions

Interviews at Binding Site

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Binding Site (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring staff was easy pleasant and easy to talk to. The interview setting was very relaxed, yet serious and to the point. All expectations were clarified during the interview.

Field Applications Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Binding Site (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Combative interview. Was told they were looking for someone with specific protein experience, but didn’t ask me anything about that type of assay. The atmosphere at the office was depressed and quiet.

Interview Questions

• We need out of the box thinkers. Why do you think you can do this job?   Answer Question

Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

-it did not take too long,was asked several questions
    -it wasn't stressful
    -be confident and sure that you will take that the job you apply for
    -it is very important to read about company and also if you have questions do not hesitate to ask

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a quick tour of the building. This was then followed by an aptitude test with the relevant department. I then had the actual interview. This all took about 60 mins. I am yet to hear back from them as they said I should know the outcome of my application within approx one week.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial telephone screen, followed by face2face interview & test, plus a tour of the building and laboratory.

The process was straight forward with clear communication from the outset.

A good process and a great opportunity for me to understand more about the role and The Binding Site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted one hour long and the interviewers were very kind and friendly. The questions were not too hard. Also, i was given a tour of the building at the start of the interview by another member from the same group which was useful as i had the chance to see all the groups working in the building and it helped me realize the way my position would fit into the lab and into the company as a whole. I have not yet received a reply regarding the job.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

Applied online directly on the the binding sites website and heard back about 5 weeks later with a date for interview.

The interview was very friendly and relaxed. I was greeted at reception, shown around the labs I'd be working in and given a brief overview of what all the analysers and equipment was. I was then taken to a separate room for the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in three years time?   1 Answer
    • Q: Give an example of a time when you were given an increased workload at short notice, and explain how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Simple interview with two interviewers, as well as a practical exercise. A demonstrator shows you what you need to do, beforehand. Overall, it is a friendly environment and nothing to stress about.

Interview Questions

Binding Site Response

4 Nov 2016 – Head of HR (UK)

Thank you for attending an interview and leaving feedback and I hope you enjoyed your visit. The people and environment you encountered is a key part of our culture and is something that is... More

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

I was offered an interview with only a few days notice and not provided with full job specs before so didn't feel very prepared. The interview itself was standard and straight forward. On site they gave a warm and welcoming impression. Unfortunately email and phone communication before and after the interview was very poor.

Interview Questions

The process from application to interview to offer took a very long time. Alongside this the communication from the binding site was very poor so it left me with a bad overall impression of the company and unsure they were an organisation I wanted to work for.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Interview

There was no interview process. I am a new graduate with 1-year experience in the lab. After 3 attempts I still have not attended an interview to prove my skills and knowledge. Moreover, they still post the same position, but not giving chances to people for unknown reasons. I have personally called the HR team to ask for feedback and why I was not successful and they just hang up after I have been told to wait for a second. The values and the vision are just on the website, but not anywhere in the company.
    If you'd like to work here you need to know someone or you don't stand a chance. Will never apply again even if it's the last job on Earth.

Interview Questions

Binding Site Response

13 May 2019 – Head of HR (UK)

Thank you for applying for a job with Binding Site and providing feedback through Glassdoor which we always review and try and learn from. Over the last 12 months we have recruited over... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.