Binding Site Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Binding Site Interview Questions

Interviews at Binding Site

3.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Binding Site (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring staff was easy pleasant and easy to talk to. The interview setting was very relaxed, yet serious and to the point. All expectations were clarified during the interview.

Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

-it did not take too long,was asked several questions
    -it wasn't stressful
    -be confident and sure that you will take that the job you apply for
    -it is very important to read about company and also if you have questions do not hesitate to ask

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a quick tour of the building. This was then followed by an aptitude test with the relevant department. I then had the actual interview. This all took about 60 mins. I am yet to hear back from them as they said I should know the outcome of my application within approx one week.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial telephone screen, followed by face2face interview & test, plus a tour of the building and laboratory.

The process was straight forward with clear communication from the outset.

A good process and a great opportunity for me to understand more about the role and The Binding Site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted one hour long and the interviewers were very kind and friendly. The questions were not too hard. Also, i was given a tour of the building at the start of the interview by another member from the same group which was useful as i had the chance to see all the groups working in the building and it helped me realize the way my position would fit into the lab and into the company as a whole. I have not yet received a reply regarding the job.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

Applied online directly on the the binding sites website and heard back about 5 weeks later with a date for interview.

The interview was very friendly and relaxed. I was greeted at reception, shown around the labs I'd be working in and given a brief overview of what all the analysers and equipment was. I was then taken to a separate room for the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in three years time?   1 Answer
    • Q: Give an example of a time when you were given an increased workload at short notice, and explain how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Simple interview with two interviewers, as well as a practical exercise. A demonstrator shows you what you need to do, beforehand. Overall, it is a friendly environment and nothing to stress about.

Interview Questions

Binding Site Response

4 Nov 2016 – Head of HR (UK)

Thank you for attending an interview and leaving feedback and I hope you enjoyed your visit. The people and environment you encountered is a key part of our culture and is something that is... More

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Binding Site.

Interview

I was offered an interview with only a few days notice and not provided with full job specs before so didn't feel very prepared. The interview itself was standard and straight forward. On site they gave a warm and welcoming impression. Unfortunately email and phone communication before and after the interview was very poor.

Interview Questions

The process from application to interview to offer took a very long time. Alongside this the communication from the binding site was very poor so it left me with a bad overall impression of the company and unsure they were an organisation I wanted to work for.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, got invited to the interview, wasn't spoken to a human being once, which was a shame because I was meant to prepare a presentation but wasn't told until the day before when I got in touch with them myself.
    The interview itself was okay, worked through my CV a little, talked about my previous project for a large chunk of it. Scientific questions at the end were decent, not too hard, not too easy. You just have to know the theory and you are good to go. Competency questions were long winded though. Again, STAR and you should be okay.
    Problem was, I didn't recieve any feedback on this intervew afterwards. I sent them an email to express my graditute for inviting to interview, then na-da. Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Can you draw and annotate an antibody.   1 Answer

Binding Site Response

13 Sep 2016 – Head of HR (UK)

Thank you for posting your feedback and I am sorry to hear that your experience wasn’t as positive as we would have liked.

By way of background we receive over 3,500 applications each year and... More

Industrial Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binding Site (Birmingham, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and after a few days got an interview date. I went for the interview and there were a lot of people there. They split us into groups. We did an interview, had a tour and did a small practical with questions to answer. I did not get any reply back for a week so I rang a few times to see if I could find out if I had the placement or at least get some feedback. Their after interview communication was poor. They would not answer to calls or say they would get back to me and would not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.