Black Sun (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Black Sun (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at Black Sun (UK)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black Sun (UK)

Senior Account Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was completely unprofessional! They did a telephone interview and then invited me for a face to face and gave me an assignment to complete. They asked if I was all right working long hours as it is nature of their business and if I would be tired commuting across town after working these long hours. l actually thought it was a great assignment but it would be time consuming. I needed about 3 days as I also had another assignment to do. At first they said they will provide their availabilities and I can pick. Then on a friday, they asked for my availability. I provided it but no response. I wasted half the weekend working on the assignment but I decided not to complete it until I received confirmation of my interview which I was assured was happening. This behavior plus the long hours questions raised some red flags so I read the reviews. Just as I suspected, the culture was called toxic and very long hours was expected pretty much all the time, and even weekends, with no compensation. They had invited me to ask any follow up questions via email. So on Sunday, I sent them an email asking if very long hours or weekend work was regularly expected as they had asked if I was fine with it. I never received a response nor confirmation of the interview. I'm glad I didn't finish the assignment.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working long hours and commuting back home late across town as this is the nature of our business?   Answer Question

Talent Attraction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Black Sun (UK) (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone call which gave me a great insight to the role. Followed up by a face to face with two members of the Talent team at the offices. I met with the Group CEO as a final 3rd stage and it was great to see how valued Talent/HR is perceived within the business.

Junior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Black Sun (UK) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview positive outcome, cared about transportation to work and requested to contact back. Informed was a perfect candidate for the role and communicated very well. No questions asked regarding job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.