Booths Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booths

Booths

Application

I interviewed at Booths

Interview

quick and easy, very friendly, the managers were nice and the interview flew by, offered me something to drink too, i heard back from them relatively quickly, all the staff were lovely once i began working there. very welcoming

Interview Questions
  • how would you describe yourself to us, tell us about a time when you showed humility and kindness to another person
    Answer Question

Booths

Application

I interviewed at Booths

Interview

Recruiter screening first, then followed by a panel interview. Will have the typical STAR style of questions: situation, task, action and result. Orientation once selected. It is a very standard interview process

Interview Questions
  • Describe the time you disagreed with someone, and what did you do

Booths

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booths in Jan 2021

Interview

Submitted CV online. Got a call from the supervisor asking about my availability. Then I was asked to go in for the interview with the Supervisor and the Store Manager.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to explain scenarios of how I dealt with something.

Booths

Application

I interviewed at Booths

Interview

They brought me in and interviewed and it went very very very very well. I met with multiple people throughout the office and they were all very interested. They also asked great and good questions related to my personal own experience working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Penwortham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booths (Penwortham, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was asked a number of hypothetical questions designed to identify how I would prioritise in practical situations. I was also asked basic questions about myself, who I am as a person

Interview Questions
  • If you wanted to make a meal to impress some friends, how would you go about doing it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blackpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booths (Blackpool, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was well structured, the interviewers made me relaxed and fully explained the role I was going for. They gave me time to complete the answers and fully explained each question and its purpose.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booths

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booths

Interview

Friendly, relatively easy 1:1 interview though was asked quite a few situational questions and ‘give examples’ questions. Was then called to offer me the job and went a few days later for a group induction.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Booths

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booths in Mar 2020

Interview

Easy group interview and didn’t require much preparation. Easy for someone with retail experience. Would say that it wasn’t awkward and had an easy flow. Definitely one of the best interviews I have taken part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booths

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booths in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online through the Booths website, the website allows you to see how you are progressing, I was then invited to in person interview with a small panel in store

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customer complaint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booths (Preston, North West England, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Quite friendly at interview but who I was expecting on interview panel. Interviewed in a very small room quite hot and no air-conditioning. At end of interview I was told that someone would get back to me within a week. I was asked six questions and asked to do a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews