Borealis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Borealis Interview Questions

Interviews at Borealis

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Borealis in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted via recruiter, had first meeting over the phone then Skype roughly two hours. They approached me after having difficulty finding candidates. Interview scheduled in one of offices locally another two hours and I was told I'm one of the two for the position and asked to have final interview in one of their HQs. I traveled abroad to have the meeting for another two hours. All the process took over two months. I would have turned down any other company in same situation but position was basically prefect for me. Which their hiring managers also agreed on repeatedly. I learned a week after that they hired someone else entirely in parallel within the company. And leaned it from recruiter later on.

Great company, only thing I regret about the process is I turned down two similar positions due to desire to wait for them. I would only recommend quicker decisions and more informed candidates so wouldn't be wasting anyone's time.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you if we talked to them?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kallo (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borealis (Kallo (Belgium)) in April 2018.

Interview

Communication was good, the entire procedure took about 3 weeks.

1) Video interview
    2) Face-to-face interview
    3) Online tests: numerical, logical and reading test (only if you got invited for assessment day)
    4) Well organized assessment day in which technical, team work and presentation skills were assessed

If you passed the assessment day you got a call the same day with a job offer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borealis (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Brief, no job experience questions were asked, more about his life and what he does, I was hired in 5 mins of the interview, not all managers even knew that I had got hired, I had to repeatedly call the store and ask what was going on. Very unorganized.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borealis (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Was called in two days after application for an interview the next day. In the afternoon I was offered the position. The process was very fast, edging to unserious as you get the feeling anyone would be hired

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borealis (Gothenburg (Sweden)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very friendly HR department. They first contact you over telephone followed by email.
    Reimburse all travel expenditure including food. Guys from R&D team are quite friendly and stresses about the relevance of your past work to their work. Then asks about your research interests and personal expectations.

Interview Questions

• They make you go on about your-self. Its probably the most common question but....they ask this same question in various ways. At last you will be clueless because you don't want to repeat your-self.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borealis (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in February 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a manager based on my previous experience for a contract. Interviews consisted of an interview with the manager in charge and HR.

Interview Questions

• There were no in-depth questions or cases as the position was more or less tailored.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borealis in January 2008.

Interview

The interviewing procedure was quitr alright.

Logistic Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Borealis.

Interview

First phase - call interview (generic questions with HR)
    Second phase - Assessment day ( 2 business case) + personality test + hiring manager interview (behavior questions). Immediately after the business case finish you receive feedback from the hiring manager and HR, which is great to see where you could have done better and where were your strongest points

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for this job, describe a practical example of how you analyze and conclude results   Answer Question

Commercial Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borealis in June 2018.

Interview

After sending my application, it took few weeks to receive an invitation. First step was a Skype meeting, then online interview with less than ten questions. Thinking time is limited to minute before camera starts to record.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borealis in July 2019.

Interview

Throughout the process they were very nice, they accomodated to my needs when it came to interviewing scheduling and they were flexible. They were very clear and honest through the whole process and when they decided for another candidate they gave me feedback on why my application was at the end rejected. I would definitely apply again if I see a position I like.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.