Brook Street Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brook Street Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep 2018

2.5

Permanent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brook Street (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

First you do a phone interview. This is very basic they just ask why you're looking for employment. Next they bring you in and you have a one on one followed by a role play. If you get through the role play they will offer you in less than 48 hours. Pretty quick process should have been the red flag

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

Very easy interview process, visited them in the office. They were very friendly on the phone and had asked me a few questions beforehand. The interview was very general, they asked me things like my plans for the future, and examples of organising my time

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England).

Interview

Telephone interview with a consultant. Over the phone asking basic questions about your CV. Consultant askes what you know about the role then explains it thoroughly. Consultant then askes some competency based questions in which you must answer in line with the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a situation you were stressed by?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (Manchester, England) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers on the panel were polite, friendly and informative about their roles specific to the company/sector. They were very open when I asked about their careers and what brought them to this specific employer. I did not get chance beforehand to ask for Reasonable Adjustments prior to interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

One telephone interview, one formal interview with br.anch manager Good, friendly interview technique. Very professional throughout. Went through CV in depth. Interview lasted 45 mins to an hour. I was offered a position 48 hours after initial interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brook Street (Birmingham, England) in February 2015.

Interview

3 interview stage process - initially a phone conversation during which you are invited to a face to face interview at branch. Lots of questions around sales, impression of the recruitment roles and what you expect to be difficult. Maybe a role play with the Branch Manager, if not most definitely with Senior Management.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you'll face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all - no chance!!

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, efficient and friendly process that allowed me to find out more about the company and to get my message across as to what I was about. It was all very quick and they dealt with the process very efficiently and made it easy for me by being flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brook Street (Woking, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Really informative, they called me open and friendly, they will leave it open and get u to chase them for an answer to see how much you really want it

Interview Questions

• Competency based questioning   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

After being screened by the Consultants in branch I had an initial chat with branch manager, then a more in-depth interview and role play with an area manager. The role play was based on a client meeting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brook Street (Derry, Northern Ireland) in January 2015.

Interview

Assessment day took ages to receive answers after event prior to assessment day registered with manager of branch who was extremely nice and professional and extremely accommodating. Interview had to be rescheduled for poor weather and lasted 2 hours though security process could spend up my application because I had prior clearance took longer than ever.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.