Brook Street Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brook Street Interview Questions

Updated 1 Sep 2017

2.4

Permanent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brook Street (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

First you do a phone interview. This is very basic they just ask why you're looking for employment. Next they bring you in and you have a one on one followed by a role play. If you get through the role play they will offer you in less than 48 hours. Pretty quick process should have been the red flag

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

After being screened by the Consultants in branch I had an initial chat with branch manager, then a more in-depth interview and role play with an area manager. The role play was based on a client meeting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (Manchester, England) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers on the panel were polite, friendly and informative about their roles specific to the company/sector. They were very open when I asked about their careers and what brought them to this specific employer. I did not get chance beforehand to ask for Reasonable Adjustments prior to interview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, efficient and friendly process that allowed me to find out more about the company and to get my message across as to what I was about. It was all very quick and they dealt with the process very efficiently and made it easy for me by being flexible.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (London, England).

Interview

Telephone interview with a consultant. Over the phone asking basic questions about your CV. Consultant askes what you know about the role then explains it thoroughly. Consultant then askes some competency based questions in which you must answer in line with the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a situation you were stressed by?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brook Street (Woking, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Really informative, they called me open and friendly, they will leave it open and get u to chase them for an answer to see how much you really want it

Interview Questions

• Competency based questioning   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

Very easy interview process, visited them in the office. They were very friendly on the phone and had asked me a few questions beforehand. The interview was very general, they asked me things like my plans for the future, and examples of organising my time

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brook Street (Walsall, England) in April 2015.

Interview

I have emailed to every recruitment agency within my local area in Walsall including Brook Street in the town centre - surprisingly unlike the others, they replied in an instant. Even when I emailed recruitment consultants on LinkedIn, they also blanked me.

The branch manager at this specific branch emailed me about some opportunities available in the area and they all look very appealing.
    She was ever so friendly and helpful she told me that even though I lack experience in the field she still offered me to register which was more surprising because these days recruitment agencies are looking for more experienced candidates than those who extremely lack them (basically if you have no employment at all you have zero chance of registering).

This is a great starting point for me to probably enter so many opened doors of excellent opportunities!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you offered good customer service.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.

Interview

One telephone interview, one formal interview with br.anch manager Good, friendly interview technique. Very professional throughout. Went through CV in depth. Interview lasted 45 mins to an hour. I was offered a position 48 hours after initial interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brook Street (Birmingham, England) in February 2015.

Interview

3 interview stage process - initially a phone conversation during which you are invited to a face to face interview at branch. Lots of questions around sales, impression of the recruitment roles and what you expect to be difficult. Maybe a role play with the Branch Manager, if not most definitely with Senior Management.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you'll face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all - no chance!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.