Brookson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brookson Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookson

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookson

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookson.

Interview

I received a call about the position and was told I would be called back for an interview. 4 weeks of chasing later and I was told I was no longer being considered for the position, despite being adequately qualified.

Every time I chased the recruiter for an update I was told I'd hear back by the end of the week, which was never the case. I am still not sure why I was treated so poorly, but it's something to be wary of if you get a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding experience and desire to work for Brookson   Answer Question

Brookson Response

18 Apr 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we strive to provide the best possible experience for all our candidates and we're sorry if you feel you didn't receive this.

We would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss further the points you have raised. If you could please contact talent@brookson.co.uk with your details we'll be happy to make contact at your convenience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookson.

Interview

very good and in depth , very relaxed atmosphere looking to fit the correct people into the roles. very professional and very good interview process. would highly recommend to anyone looking for a career in accounting, payroll, marketing or finance.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.