Brookson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brookson Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookson

3.5

Head of Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookson.

Interview

Really thorough process. Not only did it give me a rounded view of the organisation, but it challenged me, and has given me some areas to focus on my own personal development. The first stage was an opportunity to have a really good chat about the opportunity, the business, and my experience. I then had to work through some personality profiles. Final stage was a more detailed session. I really enjoyed all of my interactions, with all of the people. Onboarding was fab too.

Interview Questions

• Lots of structured questions relating to the role, & their journey - understanding how my experience relates to their opportunities/challenges. They really took time to understand how I could contribute.   Answer Question

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookson.

Interview

I received a call about the position and was told I would be called back for an interview. 4 weeks of chasing later and I was told I was no longer being considered for the position, despite being adequately qualified.

Every time I chased the recruiter for an update I was told I'd hear back by the end of the week, which was never the case. I am still not sure why I was treated so poorly, but it's something to be wary of if you get a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding experience and desire to work for Brookson   Answer Question

Brookson Response

18 Apr 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we strive to provide the best possible experience for all our candidates and we're sorry if you feel you didn't receive this.

We would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss further the points you have raised. If you could please contact talent@brookson.co.uk with your details we'll be happy to make contact at your convenience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookson.

Interview

very good and in depth , very relaxed atmosphere looking to fit the correct people into the roles. very professional and very good interview process. would highly recommend to anyone looking for a career in accounting, payroll, marketing or finance.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.