Business Stream Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Business Stream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Business Stream (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

CV referral via previous colleague and straight to panel interview, with line manger and IT director. Limited flexibility around dates for interview. Office was nice. Relaxed atmosphere before and after interview. Feedback provided within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • General cv review with questions about each role
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business Stream (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied for the role on the website (very intuitive and easy to use) Received a call one week later from HR inviting me to attend an interview. The interview was held at Head Office and was conducted by two members of the team specific to the area of the business I applied to join. Competency based interview question exploring relevant skills and experience that lasted an hour. Was invited to attend a second interview. That consisted of a 15 minute presentation, a chat about relevant skills and experiences and an opportunity to explore the immediate and long term focus of the business. Received a call one week later offering me the role. A special mention to HR who were excellent during the process answering any emails quickly, they clearly understand the importance of keeping candidates informed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Business Stream (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Apr 2019

Interview

Straight forward application process. Interview consisted of a 15 minute presentation to be delivered around first 100 days in the role. Was asked questions around presentation and then followed on by competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you’ve had to have a difficult conversation.
1 person found this interview helpful

Business Stream

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Business Stream

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call & email the next day with invitation to interview one week later. The interview took place at head office and was mainly competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Business Stream

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business Stream

Interview

Was told that it would be with one person then it was with another. Was told it would be informal then it was formal. Feedback slow to come. Despite interviewer knowing my previous salary and had was willing to take salary advertised was told that I didn't get the job because they thought I would get bored and be disappointed with salary - why on earth waste both of our time with interview! I was happy to take salary offered and feedback on skills and experience was very complimentary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Business Stream (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Apr 2014

Interview

Initially via a recruitment agency - a basic telephone interview. Then a face to face CBI with two women, one in the quality team, the other I'm not sure where she fitted in. Disappointing experience as one of the recruiters was reluctant to allow me to complete responses. Also, this interview was a week ago and I have not received any feedback either from the company or the recruitment agency.

Interview Questions
  • One of the recruiters asked repeatedly for me to explain why I had moved from one company to the other. I had explained in full but she continued to demand further explanation.

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business Stream (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Jun 2012

Interview

I was interviewed by my future project manager and a supporting HR specialist. It was very pleasant, the whole interview was relaxed, straightforward and very honest. The questions were mostly competency based and there was now psychometric testing for that particular position. The interview heavily depended on the communication and organization skills, which I found to be of great advantage in my case.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked on a tight schedule? Have you ever worked as a part of a team? Are you able to cope with unexpected circumstances? Are you a fast learner? Describe a situation you encountered an issue and how you coped with it.
RSS Feed</>Embed