CO-OP (MA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CO-OP (MA) Interview Questions

Interviews at CO-OP (MA)

2.8

Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (Norton, MA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had an in person interview with two women. They asked me many questions, had me prove skills and showed me around. The interview questions were very vague, and the women interviewing me provided no context when asking these questions. They were very rude and looked at me as if they wanted the conversation to be over as soon as possible.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (Duluth, GA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR which asked me about my resume and work experience on it. They submitted my resume with a right up or summary of my skills. I contacted about scheduling a technical interview. I went to the interview which was conducted with supervisor and a senior developer by conference call. I was told they would get in touch with me either way of if I had the job or not. I was contacted to be interviewed by the team groups. There were two but I only talked to one and was not contacted again.

Funeral Service Arranger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA).

Interview

Interview was long. At first I had to do a simple maths and English test which was fine. Then waited a long time to be seen by anyone. Then was interviews by two members of staff. Interview was very formal.

Team Member Interview

Interview

I had to wait 2 hours for anyone to come and see me, if they don't have time why they call people for interview? I went there to get a job not to waste my time! Embarrassing for the company!!

Retail Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (York, England) in February 2017.

Interview

You enter the shop to ask someone from the till for the manager, and they will invite you to the manager's room. After getting the CV and application form out, they start interviewing you. You answer the questions.

Customer Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. I was asked a couple of questions most of them about how would I react and interact with the customer need and how to improve the Co Op services.I was given like 3 situations..I read them then I answered then I took 2 hours cours and questions on their platform and that was all.

Interview Questions

• What are customers expecting from a store?   1 Answer

Funeral Arranger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (Southport, England) in October 2015.

Interview

I was kept informed throughout the process by e mail. which took about two weeks. First stage, on-line scenario type questions. Telephone interview followed by interview date. Interviewed by two people who were professional and friendly. Very easy maths and English test. (simple sums and proof read a letter). Standard interview questions using star format. Easy IT test. (Copy lists onto spread sheet). Job was quite a distance from where advertised, which was only disclosed at final interview. Advertised as part time, but they wanted total flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Is it important to you to look smart? Why co op? Do people confide in you? What are your experiences of funerals? About ten questions similar to this.   2 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA).

Interview

I was invited for a store walk then a week later to an assessment day, then i didn't here from them till two weeks later even though they said it would be next week.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement   1 Answer

CTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CO-OP (MA) (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

just a one to one interview. took no more than 30 minutes, friendly assistance manager and the staff are always welcoming and overall it went well. Just be honest and reply to the questions with confiance.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Face to face interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.