CPM UK Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CPM UK Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at CPM UK Limited

2.2

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited.

Interview

2 calls with HR and one with prospective manager. Very easy to talk to HR and gave me topics to think about for my interview with manager about the role I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• HR really helped prepare and gave subjects to think about.   Answer Question

Assistant Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thame, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (Thame, England).

Interview

CV was forwarded via a recruitment agency, CPM offered me an initial telephone interview the same day. I was offered a face to face interview the next day - it was very relaxed, and clear they look for someone who fits with the culture of the company as much as experience. I was interviewed by the line manager for the role and the in house recruiter who managed my telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are three weaknesses or points to work on your current manager might point out?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain a difficult work situation you've had to deal with and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • What would your family say are you three biggest strengths?   Answer Question

On Trade Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online, the process took +6 weeks since I was contacted right before the Christmas holidays, my first personal interview took place in the middle of December then I was declined for the role a few days later, but advised to interview to a similar role, which according to them "was a better fit for my experience".
    It was not, I travelled 5 hours from Leeds to London for the second time, spent over 100 pounds on tickets, just to be declined for a role which was not even a good fit for me.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was a pre-recorded interview I needed to do following a written application. The interview was fairly easy and asked some basic questions about my ability to deal with friction and tension in the sales process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer had a problem and you helped solve it   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited in August 2018.

Interview

Internal application for Sales Manager, very relaxed atmosphere, presented to 3 Senior Sales Managers, some competency based questions, I was known to the management team so was asked why I had applied for the position and what experiences I could bring to the role

Interview Questions

• If you were successful, What would you want from me as your Line Manager   1 Answer

In Store Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grimsby, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (Grimsby, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy, comfortable and no trick questions. They interviewed three of us all together and we had to answer all of the questions in front of each other. We all ended up getting offered the job as there were multiple positions available

Area Sales Manager Lucozade Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process very straight forward, Telephone, Then Skype. Very friendly and a structured interview with competency questions.
    You were given situations to think of testing your skills in difficult situations, for management job I would suggest thinking of how you would react in a team situation.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of Challenge you had to face   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited.

Interview

It was a light conservation, which did not make me feel uncomfortable. Lasted for about 30 minutes and I got the chance to ask for questions and advice. Some of the questions asked were: What is your favourite food? What is your favourite product? What would you say to a customer approaching?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited.

Interview

Posted CV online, had a simple competency interview followed by a face 2 face interview with line manager. Questions were straight forwarding and were looking for fit more than experienceH

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CPM UK Limited (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2015.

Interview

Had no real interview. I emailed the hiring manager with my cv attached and was offered the job and start date straight away. No real work experience on cv, first job.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.