CWTSatoTravel Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CWTSatoTravel

CWTSatoTravel

Application

I interviewed at CWTSatoTravel

Interview

After taking 2 aptitude tests I was invited for a phone interview with immediate manager and her manager. Very simple. Job was offered within the hour. No in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle an irate situation
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWTSatoTravel (Fort Belvoir, VA) in Jan 2020

Interview

There was an interview with my Manager and Supervisor. It was first time for me after a long time by appearing for an interview. Initially there was an introductions then some general questions on Travel priorities. Then we got our supervisor involved on a conference call and there was a short and sweet introductions. Then both Supervisor & Manager had a questionnaire on paper and then all work and Travel related questions came in. It was not tuff but it was interesting as if for me it was after 14 years once again. As if I was highly experience with Travel related job it was not difficult as I was more confident with Job.

Interview Questions
  • How you come to know about our company?

CWTSatoTravel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWTSatoTravel in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview was very long and at times awkward. The interviewers asked A LOT of questions ranging from customer service experience to travel knowledge. Interviewers paused at every answer to write down notes. It took about 2 hours for an entry-level position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your vision for this company? Describe a recent experience where you went above and beyond for a customer How do you see yourself succeeding in this role?
RSS Feed</>Embed