Carbon60 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carbon60

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carbon60 (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Referred to carbon60 by an Ex Employer. 2 Stage interview process which took place over a period of 4 weeks.
    Came across very professional and at the same time not intimidating. Was also taken out for a social evening after the second interview.
    Funny thing was, I liked where I was at the time; but just knew that I would stay very long term with Carbon60

Interview Questions

• What experience have I got in building a team?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Carbon60 (Cardiff, Wales) in June 2017.

Interview

telephone interview with one of the female consultants, was very vague and wishy-washy in her technique in providing details of the job vacancy. lasted around 20 minutes in total. wouldn't tell me who the employer was or where the location is.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for immediate starts?   Answer Question
    • We need you to disclose your dbs certificate number? the unknown employer requires this!   Answer Question
    • How many years have you worked in the industry?   Answer Question

Retail Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carbon60 (Aylesbury, England) in September 2012.

Interview

panel interview, half a dozen people around a table, was asked to produce and present a presentation on a subjec tthat I felt passionate about. Was inadequetely prepared by their recruiter and given insufficent information.

Interview Questions

• Who around the table will make the final decision on you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.