Card Factory Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Other1%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Card Factory

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Card Factory (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Aug 2021

Interview

•Very relaxed and informal •Applied and attended interview all within 5 days •Got offered job a few hours after interview •Manager and assistant manager both present •Lasted about 30 minutes most of which consisted of small talk unrelated to work

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my previous work experience
    Answer Question
  • Asked when I would be available to work

Card Factory

Application

I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

Got offered an interview they got my name wrong over the phone on two occasions. Ended up cancelling interview because of the awful stories about the management and unpredictable hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Card Factory

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

applied via indeed and got an interview. interview took 10 minutes, 5 questions, and they let me know by the end of the day if i got it. didnt provide feedback

Interview Questions
  • they asked everything that everyone has already wrote, was only about 5 questions

Card Factory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

Received a phone call saying I was through to the interview stage. They then asked if I was free the next day to have an interview and then I arranged a time for an interview online.

Interview Questions
  • What are your first impressions when walking into one of our stores?
1 person found this interview helpful

Card Factory

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

Brief interview with around 8/10 questions. Usually with two employees - one member of staff asks the questions and the other will make note of your answers. Just general questions to get to know you better

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Card Factory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

Assistant Manager was lovely, Irish girl. The Actual store manager was rude and unprofessional. I was at ease with the Assistant Manager as she was calm and very kind. They wanted to know about my schooling, work experience and my personal life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Card Factory

Application

I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

Very informal, very relaxed easy questions. Interview took maybe 15 to 20 minutes, social distancing measures in place. Most of the application process was done online and sorted really quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Card Factory (Manchester, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

It started off with me getting a phone call from a representative, the call was extremely rushed, I wasn't really given proper time to fully answer the questions that were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Card Factory

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Card Factory

Interview

The interview was very rushed and not very informative. The manager was friendly but unprofessional with the interview process. The questions that were asked didn’t really seem accurate for the role I was applying for. The interview was over within 10 min for a management role which was strange.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Card Factory (Norwich, England, England)

Interview

I went in store to hand in my cv and handed it to the manger myself. A week later she gave me a phone call and asked me if I could come in for a face to face interview. The interview itself was very Simple and straight forward. Manager was really nice and made the interview very casual and easy going.

Interview Questions
  • Who matter the most in regards to the business?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews