Card Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Card Factory Interview Questions

Interviews at Card Factory

1.8

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied after seeing the advert on Indeed and received a call inviting me to come into the store for an interview. Was told by the interviewer that they had a lot of applicants and only selected a handful of these applicants for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Card Factory (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in October 2020.

Interview

applied as soon as the job listing went up and got a confirmation for my application. Took a week to hear whether I had an interview or not before being emailed an interview date and time after a phone call. Interview consisted of working on tills and generic interview questions. Approximately lasted half an hour in total.

I was put on tills with a lovely lady who taught me how the system worked and gave me helpful advice throughout. I was with her for around 20 minutes before being taken into the back and being offered the job. I instantly accepted before being emailed a job confirmation in the evening.

Very friendly and happy staff, can't fault the interview, very well organised :)

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview wss a pretty informal conversation which involved getting asked questions about myself, the job and any relevant experience. I was asked about what I would do in certain scenarios and was also asked to tell them about myself.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time when you've had to help someone?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Card Factory (Uxbridge, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview was very informal and took only 10 minutes. Asked no questions based on competency, only how many hours I could work and what I do currently. Friendly staff, got an email with results after 3 days

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Card Factory (Wimbledon, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I got a call from one of the Key holders... I asked which hours it involved. She said whatever you can give us and then I asked: do you want me to come over? And she said: Sure!

Interview Questions

• She asked if I need this was a minimum wage job.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Card Factory (Woking, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Very casual but the woman interviewing me was very rude
    needed to know some facts about the company and was very rude when i got one of the facts wromg
    wanted me to work all weekend and only paid £4.35 an hour

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Card Factory (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2019.

Interview

Lasted only 15 minutes. The manager who interviewed me was really nice and conversational so I didn't feel as nervous as I expected. I was told I'd find out by 6pm that day via email if I was successful. I was phoned about 2 hours later with the news I was successful. I wore black dress shoes, black suit trousers, a white soft cotton shirt and a black suit jacket.

Interview Questions

• How important is it to be punctual?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Card Factory.

Interview

Was very short (around 10 minutes), was unprofessional and didn’t feel like an interview. I was only asked a few questions about related experiences and organisation/punctuality. The interviewer told me that I would hear back by phone/email in a few days.

Interview Questions

• When was one time where you have had to work in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Temporary Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torquay, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Card Factory (Torquay, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy process . Applied on line got back to me 2 months later though. Was asked to come I for an interview over email . Didn’t get to chose date . They chose for me. 1:1 interview. Lasted about 10 mins although the women holding my interview was late as she was with the manger of the store

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Card Factory (Southampton, England) in October 2019.

Interview

It was quick, leading questions and you are made comfortable by the employer. It lasts about 7 minutes. Always be happy and not shy because this affects their opinion about you and dress formally.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.