Cats Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cats Protection

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cats Protection (Reading, England) in August 2015.

Interview

met the management team on site for an overview and formal interview using set, provided questions. Description of the role and operation followed, as well as what happens next.

For my questions, I asked why this vacancy had arisen and what timescale they were hoping to work to, we also discussed charity fundraising and profile raising events in the local area - and specific examples were talked through, which was really interesting to then be able to find out how organised they were and what areas they were already involved in.
    Because set questions were used I felt that all the candidates would have had an equal opportunity during the interview, and so it gave us a chance to each show what preparation had been done (lots in my case - looking at their websites, reading articles, checking up press cuttings and releases, upcoming events, facebook and twitter etc) and visiting satellite locations.
    I was invited to interview over the phone, and then offered the job over the phone, so cant comment on any formal communication as I havent received any so far!

Interview Questions

• Naming a difficult situation I had dealt with and what I did to manage it, how flexible I could be on days and times to work, how much notice I would have to give, what experience I had had with the organisation, what I knew about them, experience of working with volunteers and the community, experience with fundraising and events, my abilities with office tasks and equipment, any commitments I had coming up etc   1 Answer

Cat Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cats Protection (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed process. Please research the organisation and prepare your answers to the questions. Focus is on customer service, team work, flexibility and dealing with cats. The interview was relaxed but still wear business attire (afterall it is an interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most difficult decision(s) you have to make at work   1 Answer

Negotiation

I want to get a more senior role so this is a stepping stone

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cats Protection (Dundee, Scotland) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very easy. All I had to do was visit and fill out a form specifying the role I wished to volunteer for (I said Cattery Staff) and when I would be available.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a (week/month) could you dedicate to Cats Protection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cats Protection (Reading, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted the local Cats Protection branch via email in order to find out if they needed any volunteers. Got an email back and was asked to provide a phone number. Then got a call to discuss the role and to select the working hours/days.

Once that was established, I got sent a pack with all the information needed to take calls

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.