Certus Recruitment Group Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Certus Recruitment Group

Certus Recruitment Group

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group

Interview

Long-winded for a poor company- please see the reviews of the company before you think about applying for this company ! Do your research first on this company so you aren't burnt!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Assessment Day followed by a simple game that had no impact on anything followed by 3 group tasks that we had to argue the merits of each scenario in different circumstances. overall it was very pressured and interactions was forced by other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • elevator pitch, followed by group activities and then final stage interviews
    Answer Question

Certus Recruitment Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group

Interview

Attended a group assessment day, quick elevator pitch then a group assessment. You are then called in for further interviews if they like you, involves a fair bit of waiting around. Effectively the roles advertised are 100% cold calling rather than 'business development' as is promised by the recruiter, something you don't find out until you get to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Role advertised was not available - tried to force sales roles. Meeting with a senior member of staff, then a repetition of interviews with recruitment consultants (Having to repeat answers to questions)

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do sales? (Ie. not the job I applied for)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

The assessment day by Certus recruitment was for a sales role. We were asked to introduce ourselves in a short speech in front of the recruitment consultants, other interviewees and clients. Then a group exercise was carried out. In the end certain candidates were interviewed by clients and certain of the recruitment consultants spoke to candidates for other available roles. In my case I wasnt offered a job although I spoke to the recruitment consultant about a different role .

Interview Questions
  • Everyone was asked to introduce themselves. Group exercise no specific interview questions.

Certus Recruitment Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Initially, as a recent graduate I was approached by Certus for an interview. The process was smooth and I was able to attend an interview within 48 hours at their office in Baker Street. I was interviewed by 3 members of Certus, with one of them being a specialist in technology sales, my favoured field. Two role play interviews were then set up instantly on the day. By the next week I had interviewed by two very promising companies. There is where it all falls apart. I have approached Certus via email, and constant phone calls for 2 weeks with no avail. There has been no feedback, no help whatsoever or any effort on their behalf to help a graduate in finding the right role for their future. I found this process rather distressing and confidence knocking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

If you are a graduate, I wouldn't recommend going to the assessment days at Certus Recruitment. They lie, and tell you it will be full of graduates, but they include second jobbers or people with 1-2 years experience in recruitment. Therefore, as a graduate, you are already at a disadvantage, even if you have sales experience. I attended multiple interviews with reputable recruitment companies, and feedback was great from all of them. In total to summarise certus recruitment for graduates, don't waste your time. Unless you have good experience, you will waste 3-4 hours of your time. This happened to me and about 12 other graduates, as there was 23-25 people in the assessment day and probably only 2 graduates got through to the final stage, while the rest were second jobbers/people with good experience in sales/recruitment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was a pretty typical assessment day. Prior to that, I've got contacted by one of their recruiters for a chat and she invited me to come to the assessment centre few days after. The recruiter was absolutely lovely and made me feel a bit more at ease at attending the assessment day. On the day, there were around 30 of us (before going into the room, they took pictures of us, which I though was a bit strange, but then again - this was my first assessment day!) and we started off with a brief introduction and in 'interesting fact' about yourself. as well as a 30 second 'elevator pitch'. Then got divided into two groups for an exercise and afterwards those who were successful, got initial interviews with various companies who were observing us throughout the day. Few days after I got an offer at one of the companies that were not there and been working there ever since.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Certus Recruitment Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group in Aug 2017

Interview

Dishonest group. Don't apply unless you have sales experience and a bubbly personality. Best advice if you do give Certus a chance to go to the assessment day just be confident and energetic. Ensure your elevators pitch is definetly 30 secs and talks about u being hard working and examples of ur achievements telling them what you can bring to Certus. Tell them u are hungry for the job. Ensure you are articulate and dress professional not saucy. Listen and speak alot in the group more than most people if you can else you will get drowned out. If u fail, get into call centre jobs through agency work as that will give u experience. Maybe do door to door sales or get retail sales or a car dealership intern/experience for 6 months. You can really talk about your achievements if you do these sort of jobs. Switching from nanny or struggling actress with a degree won't get you in to recruitment so easily it will take maybe 50 failed interviews and by then u run out of companies. If u interview for 10 and get no where then stop and do call centre work for 6 months or a year then 're apply for recruitment with other organisations u didn't attempt the first set of 10 organisations.

Interview Questions
  • group tasks 2 of them sell ties sell suits and magnum insurance CEO to sell products to him
  • elevator pitch

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

I went for one interview which lasted about 1 hour. In this interview i spoke to a consultant and then spoke to the operational director. Then my manager to be came in and discussed the role that i would be doing in the workplace. Then the CEO came in and we had an interview as well and we spoke about the company as a whole. Then after all of this I got told they would like to offer me a job and i have never looked back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews