Chapman Freeborn Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chapman Freeborn

Chapman Freeborn

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn in Nov 2020

Interview

Aufgrund der aktuellen Situation und der Stelle gab es nur remote video calls, Gespräch auf Englisch, 1. Interview= Vorstellung des Unternehmen und einem Selbst, Informationen zuBeispielsituationen, sehr entspannte und positive Atmosphärer Tätigkeit, 2. Interview= Persönlichkeit und Fragen zum Arbeitsverhalten in verschiedenen

Interview Questions
  • Wie würden Sie ihre bisherige Rolle in ihren Teams beschreiben? (Persönlichkeit)
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Being in the interview room with two future work colleagues, there was a good atmosphere, we went through the interview process but also just talked as well, there was no pressure or bad atmosphere, lovely people.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the organisation?

Chapman Freeborn

Application

I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn

Interview

Firstly a con-call interview, then face to face interview, candidate was asked to prepare a PPT which concerns what the position you are applying, and you were asked to prepare the questions what they asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

First was a phone screening and then there were two interviews. The first one involved more questions, the second was quick and a lot more laid back than I anticipated. They involved 2-3 people and overall was a great experience! Left feeling pretty good. Other interviews felt like interrogations like "Why should we hire you?" I liked that Chapman Freeborn didn't have that arrogant attitude about them and it was a laid back conversation getting to know me - getting to know them.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us how your friends would describe you in three adjectives.

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Johannesburg) in Apr 2019

Interview

Initial interviewing process started with a telephonic interview which went very well with a few questions from a very friendly lady in HR. Thereafter, was invited to the local Chapman Freeborn office in Johannesburg for the face to face interview, got asked a few questions and given quite a thorough introduction to the company history and goals for the future enticing a person to want to be part of the company. A few days later I was called to be offered the position and when the possible start date would be. Constant communication from Chapman Freeborn during my notice with my previous company to keep the excitement levels at a high.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think the most difficult thing would be transitioning into the company.

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview for Chapman was probably the best interview I had in my life. Ii liked interview because atmosphere was very friendly and easy-going. All questins were very relevant to a Job position and amount of them were adequate. It leave an impression that I want to work for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

My interview was arranged through an agency, I met with two members of the team and was asked a series of competency based questions surrounding the role and my past experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

I applied online (company website), received an email invitation for the interview. The first thing is to complete a test - I have been advised, that this would take place. It was relatively easy - number sequences, logic, word scrambles etc. I had 12 minutes to complete it, which is virtually impossible, but I recon this is part of the test (approach and strategy). After the test I met two marketing team members. We had a great chat about the company, my experience (professional) and myself (ambitions, aspirations, likes and dislikes). I have been asked a few "random" questions (not related to marketing or the role), that were very refreshing. It was a great. I have been in a fair share of interviews and this has been probably the most positive experience. People I've met were very nice and made me feel at ease. I usually hate interviews, as I get the same "competency" questions - so it was great to be able to just freely talk about my expectations and ambitions.

Interview Questions
  • What part of marketing yo like most? If you could choose any era and any person to meet (past/present/future) - where would go? Questions on professional experience

Chapman Freeborn

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn in Mar 2016

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview within two days. On arrival I completed a 12 minute test which was a series of puzzle type questions – and probably more to do with approach and process than the answers. Then I had an hour long interview with members of the marketing team. The interview was quite informal and I spoke about my experience and skills. Some of the questions were a bit random and one felt a bit like a trick question. I had done plenty of research on the company and had lots of ideas for their digital platforms which I didn't get the opportunity to discuss. They didn't make any notes or have any prepared questions which was surprising. I knew right away it wasn't the right role or workplace for me, so I wasn't surprised to not be called back for their second stage and I would have withdrawn my candidacy if not. I requested further feedback which wasn't provided.

Interview Questions
  • What aspect of marketing do you enjoy the most? If you could be anywhere in the world, at any time with anyone at all - what would your choice be? If you weren't in marketing and could do anything, would you do – so why aren't you doing that?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chapman Freeborn (Gatwick, England, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

This was the WORST interview I have ever been too. I applied online and received an invitation to interview later that week. I was informed by email that there would be an ability test, when I asked for more information I was told it was nothing I could prepare for, it was a mental aptitude and problem solving test. I was also told it was not related to marketing which I thought was odd. I assumed it was a competency based interview however it was just random questions. When I arrived the receptionist and HR personnel were lovely, I started the interview by completing the test for 20 minutes. The test was basic problem solving, number sequences etc. The interviewers then came in and proceeded to ask questions the first being "tell me how your experience matches the job profile." This was followed by random questions not relating to the job and seemed to be off the top of their heads. One interviewer was so manipulative, rude and completely unprofessional. During the interview they were swearing and being overall quite rude and aggressive, I felt like I was in an interrogation. They didn't even ask me why I wanted to work for Chapman freeborn. I found it odd that no questions were prepared and that no one was writing down any answers. On the way out he said that one of my answers sounded "awful", there's a line between being honest and rude. Chapman freeborn from my research looked like an interesting and nice company to work for however my experience was completely the opposite and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. How the management acted in the interview made me think it would be awful to work there, as if they act like that during an interview, what are they like to work for. My advice to them would be remember that interviewing is a two way process, you are also representing your business and to attract the best talent you need to act like the best. Thankfully I was not chosen to go through to the second round interviews and if they had not informed me so quickly I would have withdrew my candidacy.

Interview Questions
  • What is your most/least enjoyable part of marketing? If you could be anywhere at anytime where would you be and why? If you could do anything what would it be?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews