Charterhouse Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Charterhouse Partnership Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership.

Interview

My interview consisted of 5 telephone interviews with Business Managers and then a face to face in London with the MD. The MD was honest and answered all my questions / doubts about Dubai and the Charterhouse work environment.

Interview Questions

• I was asked technical questions related to recruitment. Also, my knowledge of Dubai, the ME region, how I work, Do I need KPIs, Am I enterpreunirial, etc.

If you are coming from a competitor on the ground or from overseas you need to be prepared, the questions are tough.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership.

Interview

Phone calls and skype, quite in depth conversation about motivators and what you have achieved so far. Questioned commitment on loving to UAE and to ensure you are not just there for a holiday

Interview Questions

• Questions on recruitment knowledge and what my goals are   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England).

Interview

All my interviews were telephone and Skype based never met with anyone in person from the Dubai office...therefore I did not get a good feeling really of what was about to come (the name slaughterhouse) no one in UAE will work there as it has a really bad reputation Dubai recruitment constants stay well clear of this agency………

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview with the Office Manager, met me conveniently before work so I didn't have to take time off from my current job to attend. It was fairly informal and not intimidating at all. From there I was given a phone call to announce of my successful application.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifically but they covered the standard questions on what systems I had used, strengths and weaknesses and how I handled organisation of tasks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and informative. I got the chance to speak with a real mix of people from around the business. It was reassuring to have so many rounds in which to learn more about what I'd be getting into and whether the move to Dubai would be right for me. Meeting the MD in person in London completely put my mind at ease and gave me the best insight into the business and what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, I think it was more a case of demonstrating what you know about Dubai. What motivates you? How do you cope with rejection? the usual sales type questions nothing too testing.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Charterhouse?   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Straight forward in regards to CV. Questions generally around motivations to move to Dubai and what you know about Dubai. Met with MD, Director and a consultant. MD will give opinion on all other agencies but then says but we don't bad mouth anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to dubai? What do you know about dubai etc   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Several skype interviews, face to face with MD in London. Skyped with all management, who after joining found out hated working there but are forced to sell an imaginary dream.

Interview Questions

• Usual recruitment nonsense mixed with bizzare personal questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief. Had a couple of Skype calls. Talked through my experience, reasons behind wanting to relocate & work in Dubai and personal activities. Spoke with 2 directors and a senior consultant. Not challenging whatsoever.

At Charterhouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charterhouse Partnership (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Questions to know more about you, your passion, and your commitment to the company and the HR Industry. See whether you have the look and the talk, whether you can learn and can sell.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.