Chase Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

the interview process was easy. They ask basic interview question. There was one interview and it lasted about 20 minutes. I have been here for 3 years and management is very helpful. They also have great opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

you apply online, take an assessment, do a webcam interview. you get called in for a in person interview and then you get called back if you get the job or you get emailed if you didn't get the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

After applying for the customer service position for the JP Morgan Chase call center, I was invited to complete a digital interview. I was reluctant because I had never done one before. They sent me a couple follow up emails to remind me to get it done. So I put the HireVue app on my iPad (though I also could have used my smart phone) and locked my dogs in a bedroom and turned off my phone ringer, because I needed a quiet place without interruptions, and no one else was home. I sat at my piano keyboard so I would have a secure place to rest the iPad, on the music holder. Then the process went smoother than I thought it would because they allowed me to do as many practice questions as I wanted before I started. It helped me to get more comfortable talking to the camera and seeing how I looked so I could correct my facial expressions and mannerisms to look more professional. Since this was a bilingual position, they also included a brief assessment to demonstrate Spanish proficiency. This took place a few days ago. I haven’t received any results yet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough situation on a past job and what you did to resolve it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

bring you in and talk about the birds and the bees. furthermore, unicorns and rainbows. Also, we had tea and crumpets. Additionally, we discussed my qualifications and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chase (Tempe, AZ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

you applied online and they really quick to send you an email to make an appointment to do the digital interview. they ask about 8 question and you answer with a recorded video you have time to pratice they give you 30 second to come up with an answer for each question and 3 min to answer

Interview Questions

• explain why you be a good fit at chase   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a digital interview. The interview was done at home. I had 30 seconds to prepare my response before each question. There was a series of 8 situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for the position and what skills I possessed for the position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended a job fair and was interviewed on the spot. I met first with an HR member and then I met with the manager of an individual department. Two days after the interview, they called me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the three most important things in offering good customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase (Heathrow, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. A week process and easy to submit background info. Hiring managers were quick and blunt. Easy and upbeat hr dept. interview questions are behavior based and eccentric diction is helpful. Articulation is key. Hiring staff will aid in interview questions and attire.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are interactive.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

very fast process, Andrew was very nice. I interviewed with Diana. She was so sweet. I got a offer the next day. I accepted the offer. Pay is very nice, i love my hours.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed face to face with one of the managers. It was a typical interview. Dress nicely for interview. Atmosphere is business attire. Very professional interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you dealt with a difficult customer? What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.