Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Chase

1,119 Interview Reviews

2.6

Senior BI Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

totally one round from back-to-back in-person conversations for two hours with 4 ppl. casual conversation style, ask questions about your CV, scenario questions from person to person. overall great experience

Interview Questions

• are you good at developing new ideas/new business process if no assignment from your manager?   Answer Question
    • do you have data structuring experience   Answer Question
    • what do you want to do in the new team   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview. The HR is very Nice and detailed. She first ask me some behavioral questions first, such as why you want to be financial advisor, short goal and long goal. And tell me more about hiring process and salary.

SSA Interview

Interview

Good, professional experience. Started with a phone screen by HR. Very standard and basic questions. Then in-person interview with three people. Great communication and friendliness throughout the process. Job offer came a couple days later.

Part Time Associate Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in March 2020.

Interview

Terrible experience. HR set the interview for 1:30 AM, but after requested it was changed to 1:30 PM. Once in the Chase Branch, Branch Manager says the interview was set for 1 PM. Unbelievably uncoordinated. Interview itself was quite simple, but two hours later received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had to deal with a tough customer experience   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest achievement and what motivated you to do it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Chase?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I did not hear back for awhile, I was actually not sure I was going to hear anything. After I did recieve a call I was interviewed promptly. I had a phone interview and a in person interview.

Banker Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. The hiring manager asked strengths and weaknesses and asked about availability in my schedule for potential shifts. Then another manager came in and tested me on how friendly I am.

Interview Questions

• How will this role help benefit you?   1 Answer

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

If you are refered by an employee, the branch manager will call you in to have a small meeting. Then he will ask you to apply online and go from there.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people who come from different classes?   Answer Question

Interview

They take about two months to get back to you. There is an HR phone-call asking you for salary expectations and continued interest in the job.

There is a skype interview with lead and associate that also serves as a technical interview (about one hour). They well ask you discrete math questions, SQL questions, information on your data-science and machine learning projects, and Python questions. Dress nice and stay formal.

Home Lending Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

It was pretty Straight forward. The first interview was Over the phone with hr. Then the second interview was in person with 2 hiring managers. Overall it was good experience and they let you know if you get selected or not within a day or two.

Banker Interview

Interview

two interviews over the phone one in person. All the questions were geared towards sales and customer-centric service. They are looking for a person that can communicate and create relationships with clients.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.