Chemours Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chemours Interview Questions

Interviews at Chemours

2.7

Facility Security Officer and Emergency Response Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours (Woodbury, NJ (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview was scheduled via phone two weeks out with one person. Two days before, it was turned over to another person.

The interviewer did not call at the specified time. After fifteen minutes passed, I contacted the interviewer at the telephone number provided, and he seemed like I caught him unaware.

The new interviewer did not appear to have a solid command of the English language. Additionally, he asked questions that did not pertain to the position, and asked if I possessed requirements that the position did not require in the text of the job posting.

Finally, not only could the interviewer not understand my questions, but also, could not provide answers. These were not “earth shattering” questions.......these were questions about education assistance and career advancement.

A very disappointing, as well as unprofessional experience.

I find it less than surprising that I haven’t heard back from them, as they won’t even return phone calls or provide follow-up.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

phone recorded questions. I received the email told me that there is a phone recorded interview and I needed to answer questions. Before that, I filled a questionaire, but after I filled it, the system tolde me immediately I am not a good fit

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chemours (Gainesville, FL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the Starke, Fl Position. I submitted my resume and answered some of the necessary questions. One of the questions asked before I began the phone interview was describe your thinking process. if you found a mistake in your work how would you approach the error, fix it and prevent it from happening again?

Interview Questions

• Chemours has five values: ( I can't remember), how will you show them in you work and align along your beliefs?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

Since I am only a Co-Op, the interview process was rather brief and to the point. It was strictly a phone interview. However, interviewing for other positions on-site are a little more involved. Including: phone screening with company recruiter, on-sit screening with team or hiring manager, and a panel interview with HR and the work team.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

The interview set up via email after I applied for the job through the company website. It was conducted by the hiring manager over the phone. It was very structured and consisted of several STAR behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced and what did you do to overcome it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours in July 2019.

Interview

As soon as I applied, I was asked for a phone interview with HR. Then I interviewed with the manager of one of the Treasury functions on the phone. The last round was a series of interviews over Skype with two other people in Treasury. We went over my experience and discussed my motivations and what I hope to get out of the opportunity. Very friendly and cordial. Decently quick response times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work in a team and there was disagreement between you and someone else. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. They want to know all aspects of you. It doesn't matter if you don't speak English well. They understand it. They look for what you have done. Experience focused interviews. It was an hour interview. They also focus on the classes you have taken.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours (Wilmington, DE (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 individuals in their Wilmington office, first met with HR manager then the manager of team, then previous employee of the process and finally an random employee of Chemours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to work against a deadline and how you accomplished it?   1 Answer

BI Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

The Interview Process was quite smooth. Recruiter mailed me regarding the interview. The interview was scheduled within a day. HIring manager took the interview for about 15 minutes
    The interview was scheduled at 10 am and got a call at 10 am sharp. Have not heard from them since then

Interview Questions

• Why do we want to work for us?
      What is your greatest accomplishment?
      How did you handle the problem during the project?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

Technical Seminar and several 1/2 hour interviews. The interview decision is largely based on a grading system from individual interviews and strongly weighted by the hiring manager. In many cases the interview committee may not have the technical depth for a detailed interview, so most interview rely on the soft skills of the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions looking for leadership skills, getting along with others, problem solving, technical depth, dealing with difficult situations, time management etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.