Chevron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chevron Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.8

Interview

Friendly, not too long. Mainly asked about prior experience and how you would go about solving problems. Went through resume first, followed by some personality questions and then preference questions about location and part of the industry.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had a problem working in a team, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There was an on campus interview which consisted of primarily behavioral questions. It was pretty straightforward overall; the interviewer mainly wanted to learn more about me and my path. Received an offer within 2 weeks of interviewing with the company.

Intern Interview

Interview

The lady was nice and she asked alot about the personal projects I did. It was a one on one interview from my school's virtual career fair. She asked why do you want to work at Chevron so be prepared to give specific answers.

Interview Questions

• Casual but be prepared to answer the questions in depth.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was conducted in person after an initial phone interview. I drove to the interview in my car. I was dressed in professional attire as well. I don't know how much longer this should really have to be. Why am I still typing right now.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience working with people of different generations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

I applied online and met the recruiters at my university career fair. I was asked to interview the very next day in person at the campus career center. The interview was straightforward and entirely behavioral. They asked me to answer questions using the STAR (Situation, Task, Action and Result) method and did not ask too many follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame a challenge in a team project.   Answer Question

Interview

They asked questions about my background, interest, and personality. Very few technical questions were asked and they were gauging more of my personality. They interview was easy and they made me feel very comfortable.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• The first interview was a phone interview. 2 weeks later, I went in for in-person interview. Questions were straightforward: behavioral, systems I had used previously, career walkthrough, hobbies etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

My interview process contained a "mock" one on one interview with a recruiter. They interviewed using the STAR method. I then received a follow-up phone call interview where I was asked questions by 2 current Chevron engineers that questioned my resume and tested my knowledge,

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced during a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Interview

Mostly behavior based, some technical questions. Technical questions included questions about standard operating principles, rules and regulations etc. This interview lasted for 30 minutes. One technical lead and other non technical guy took my interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

I filled out a questionnaire online after meeting with a rep at my college and completed an online 1-hour interview with an engineer that worked at the Houston office location.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to write code to tell if a word was a palindrome   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.