Citybase Apartments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Citybase Apartments

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citybase Apartments

Premier Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citybase Apartments (Lancaster, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Functional competency based interview. Specific scenarios required. Met with hiring manager and member of HR team. Got great insight into the company and the team I would be working with. Interview asked detailed and specific questions relating to my experience, and asked where I felt my experience would fit with my interpretation of the role.

Interview Questions

B2B Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citybase Apartments (Lancaster, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Two-stage interview. Firstly was a forensic analysis of my CV and past career and then the next stage focused on how I would undertake the role and where I'd delivered similar results in the past.

They wanted to see examples of my previous work and asked me in detail about challenges and I'd overcome.

Interview Questions

• The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They were open to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.